85 Bertone 86k miles

emrliquidlife

True Classic
Here is my last Fiat. It is an 85 Bertone made in October of that Year. Red exterior and the red/black interior. I know, I know, I need current pics. These pics were taken about 18 months ago.

Car odo shows 86k miles, has a transmission issue as it is stuck in gear, but the car is completely stock and not ratted out. The interior is okay. Odd wear pattern on the drivers side carpet. Dash has normal cracks by the center vent. Good glass, power windows. The motor is completely stock and turns freely when putting a wrench on the cam pulley. But again, the trans is stuck in gear though I don't know why. I have made no attempt to start the car.

I'm flying my brother out to do a wrenching project....well really he is doing the wrenching. I have the car in an off sight storage and will be getting fresh pictures up. Once I get the car towed to my warehouse, I'll get a better opportunity to dig in and get things fixed that are fixable.

The reason that I bought the car was because the body was rust free. No Windshield rust at all, no lower panel rust. The body is as good as they come. So, This car could be parted out, it could be sold as is, If I have it long enough, I'll put money into the body and trans to get her running.

Since I have to put a price I'm putting up $850.
Books016_zpsde08fa1f.jpg

Books018_zps81d5d72a.jpg

Books021_zpsf78f352f.jpg

Books020_zps27006525.jpg

Books019_zpsacaec8ee.jpg

Books024_zps3c2a7754.jpg

Ed,

Please let us know when you have it at your warehouse.

Also, if we come over to take a look, are you going to be BBQ'ng brats to "spice" up the atmosphere???

Mike

Back