Bigfoot Strut Tower Doublers available...

Mark Plaia

True Classic
This is a commercial post........

Bigfoot Strut Tower Doublers are in production right now with delivery soon. This will be my last offering of these parts on a subscription basis at this price. I will take orders until May 31, 2011. After June 1st, the parts will be available on a commercial basis through C. Obert & Co. in Santa Cruz, CA.

DSCN4948.jpg
DSCN4701.jpg

The plates strengthen the top of the strut tower, spreading the load application of the suspension to the chassis. The tops of the strut towers should be flat. Are yours? The plates are manufactured out of 304 Stainless Steel, are .105 inch (2.67mm) thick and mount on front or rear. These are the perfect complement to your new manufacture Strut Mounts.

Price for a set of 4 of these new manufacture Bigfoot Strut Tower Doublers is $85.00 + $4.75 USPS Priority Mail shipping in the USA. Shipping costs are a bit higher outside USA. European theater customers, please contact me for information on a European outlet.

Contact me at plaia (dot) design (at) comcast (dot) net for payment information.

Remember, I am taking orders only until May 31st.

Ciao,

Last edited:
Maybe add a post in the install thread in workshop? I thought several people expressed interest - maybe they haven't been in this forum....

Back