Early X goodies! =)

Jeff Stich

True Classic
SOLD - 1974-75 Carello front turn-signal lamps. Fairly good condition overall; some pitting in the chrome finish (mainly on the bottom edges), some paint overspray on the perimeter edges of the black rubber wiring boots, lenses are in good shape (could use polishing). SOLD

SOLD - 1974 USA front & rear bumpers
. Complete set of front & rear bumpers, includes: Front & rear left/right bumper blades, mounting brackets, bracket-to-body rubber gaskets, rubber bumper blocks & mounting hardware. Metal bumper blades & mounting brackets are in good shape with no rust, & have been media-blasted clean to bare metal (on front & back sides). Bracket gaskets have some green paint overspray on them. Rubber bumper blocks are in good used condition with some paint scrapes here & there but no cuts/slices/gouges/cracks or chunks of rubber missing (a rarity). The left/front bumper block has 1 of the 4 rear mounting studs broken off, the other 3 blocks have all 4 studs intact. 1 of the 8 blade-to-bracket mounting bolts is missing. All 4 bumper blade inner-end plastic caps are broken & will need to be replaced (I've checked & they're all available via Obert, Bayless & eBay). SOLD

SOLD - 1974-75 manual choke lever/knob/console cover assembly. Metal emergency brake handle mounting base with integrated manual choke lever/knob pivot assembly, choke cable-end bracket & black plastic console/cover. Metal assembly is in good shape & lever rotates forward/back freely as it should, black plastic choke knob is missing the top cover that says "CHOKE" on it, console cover is uncracked but needs repainting & is missing half of the brush-trim in the opening for the choke knob/lever. This assembly can also be fitted to any X1/9 if you're wanting to install a manually-operated choke feature, just install the proper cable/housing & refit your existing e-brake handle onto this unit. SOLD

SOLD - Early "b bertone" targa vent grilles set. Left & right side black plastic targa vent grilles with cast-in "b bertone" script. Some minor paint overspray in a few spots, otherwise in good shape. SOLD

SOLD - 1974 taillight panel surround stainless-steel trim set. Complete 4-piece stainless-steel trim set in good condition with ALL rear mounting tabs intact. Black plastic/rubber rear backing will need to be replaced (old/cracked). SOLD

SOLD - 1974 4-into-2 exhaust manifold/downpipes assembly. Good condition, no cracks, no broken manifold studs, downpipes are full original length (muffler skin was cut around the pipes). Center heat shield mounting stud was replaced & fixed into place with (what looks like) JB Weld by previous owner. OEM Fiat manifold casting number is 4310359. SOLD

SOLD - 1974 X1/9 emissions/tune-up specs ID plate. Good condition overall with some slight fading & some minor black paint overspray (seen on lower center & upper left areas). This is the alloy ID plate normally found riveted to the underside of the engine lid, on the passenger side of the rain tray part of the lid. SOLD

$T2eC16dHJHEE9ny2srQiBRTBnk,wtQ%7E%7E60_1.JPG

SOLD - Steel coolant tank/reservoir with mounting bracket. Good shape overall with no neck corrosion, top hose port connection was resealed by a sloppy previous owner (left a few globs of whatever-it-is there). Includes original metal top mounting bracket, as shown. SOLD

SOLD - 1974-78 1300 lower engine bay dust/gravel shields. 5-piece set of OEM metal engine bay dust/gravel shields, includes: left (driver-side) wheel arch vertical shield (missing rear/horizontal bolt-on section), rear/center louvered horizontal shield (mounts to rear firewall below charcoal canister), right (passenger-side) wheel arch vertical shield with bolt-on horizontal/vertical alternator shields. All shields have been media-blasted clean to bare metal & are ready to repaint. Also includes some extra mounting hardware (shown in plastic bag). SOLD

SOLD - 1974-78 1300 headlight rocker switch unit. Good headlight switch with outer black plastic mounting bezel/surround (all mounting tabs intact). SOLD

SOLD - 1974-78 center console rocker switch set. Set of 4 center console-mounted rocker switches with outer black plastic mounting bezels/surrounds (all mounting tabs intact). Switches are for hazard lights (emergency flashers), defroster/fan, dashboard instrument lighting & interior courtesy lights. SOLD

SOLD -
Engine lid/rear trunk lid release levers assembly. Good used unit with no cracks, both lever-return springs are intact & work well. Some light pitting on chrome levers. Key not included (I don't have it), but your existing lock cylinder can easily be swapped onto this unit. SOLD

Last edited:
Great items, Jeff. Just to let you know that Forum member 1983 Blanco Bertone was looking for the rear release mechanism several weeks ago. She might be, still.

Thanks Jeff. I sent u the Mulah.. Please do a magnet check for me to make sure its stainless. If its just steel then It may not fit my needs.. Thanks again.. JJ

Sorry, no deal...

Thanks Jeff. I sent u the Mulah..

Your money has been refunded in full, because...

Please do a magnet check for me to make sure its stainless. If its just steel then It may not fit my needs.

It is not a stainless-steel tank, just regular steel. That's why my ad does not specifically say this is "stainless" steel & also why it's only $75 & not $125-$150+ as seems to be the usual selling price for those.

Lucky dog

I wish I had seen that trim earlier!

Greg, if you should get run over by a hired mobster driving a large truck, of which I had NO part of hiring of course :whistle:would you mind leaving it to me? :) :) :)

Hey Jeff I'll buy the SS trim if already not spoken for with all the PM's.

Lemmeno :) --- Thanks, Greg

OK cool I wasnt sure that is why I asked.. I thought you were just asking cheaper because of the paint... Didnt realize it was steel. Still seems fair for whoever gets it...

Back