Hub Caps for Cromodora CD 3 Wheels

Red Bull 78

True Classic

These wheels look like they were designed to hold some type of Center cover. Anybody know what they look like or where I can get some.
The OEM Stud Bolts fit right in, but the Shiny new 65 mm Lug Studs and Nuts are a bit distracting, specially with Flash photos.
You guys only get to see some of my "better" pix.
I'm about ready to find some plastic Planter Peanut Can or other lids that will fit, and paint them Black with a FIAT Sticker on them, just for photo shoots.
You really don't want to see what Four, EIGHT POINT Stars, coming out of your wheel centers looks like. :nuts::eyepop::shock2::eyepop:
when the flash comes from just the RIGHT, WRONG ANGLE. :wink2::grin::mallet:

Last edited:
Cool! I Got 4 More Reasons to Buy A Can of Cashews

At that price, I'll find an alternative.
Like I said, the only time it bugs me is when I'm taking pix.:wink2::grin:
Somewhere, I've got, or can find, a can of Dull Coat.

Yea I have all 4 but they are not all in the best condition. Some of them are pretty bent up... I will post pics later..:)

More Info Please

Yea I have all 4 but they are not all in the best condition. Some of them are pretty bent up... I will post pics later..:)

That might work for my purposes as I'm just going to paint them Flat Black, with only the FIAT Logo showing, anyway.
I'm not a "bodyman" but I can deal with smaller Dents & Dings.
Your junk may be my Jewels.
Save time, show us the Best & Worst and open the bidding.
Someone may really want them more than me.:wink2:
For my "Artistic" purposes, I'm going to take the lid off a Can of Quaker Oat Meal and see how close it fits, but working with the OEM items offers a more permanent solution, without eating Oatmeal for seven days a week.
I'm all about results. How I get there is all part of the "Imagineering" process.
I start with whatever I want to accomplish and simply eliminate all the things that won't work, leaving me with the best possible solution.

Last edited:
Because getting the caps can be expensive most people just buy good quality chrome lugnuts(the ones without the opening) and keep it like that.Ive seen some that they paint the hubcap area black so the chrome lugnuts contrast with the wheel.Another cheap solution for the CD3's to look better.

Back