Soon to come - restored set of CD-39's

pdxgeo

True Classic
I'm restoring a set of original 13 x 6 Cromodora CD-39's for resale. I'm glass blasting, filling scratches and nicks with polyester filler, sanding, priming with 2 part epoxy primer and painting with 3 part single stage automotive silver. They probably wont be "show" quaily but will be very nice. Here are pics of before and during. One of them had two - 1/4" chips on the lip which I'm showing here after filler. More pics to follow. $875 for the set of 4 + shipping.

16683495072_f6d8280366_c.jpg

16497157420_20b23179a7_c.jpg

16498423789_09d8b58a34_c.jpg

I have not, the rest stalled and I have recently renewed it. I walnut blasted them and treated them with the 2 step "acid" process (first clean second leaves a film that helps increase the primer/paint bond. I have a coat of 2k epoxy primer on them, next step is to fill and sand, fill and sand, then more primer, before paint. I also have a set of NOS center caps for them.

Sorry I've decided to keep these. i bought them with a friend and I am just going to buy him out. I have a long way to go on the restoration and after all that work I really want to put these on my Spider!

Back