Overseas Relocation Forcing sale- 86 X

CentralTexas_X

Daily Driver
Sold Pending Pick-upSadly before I got to find the time to properly address this car we must part. Comes with everything you'd need. NOS fuel injectors, new fuel pump, Period correct OZ wheels on the car, set of phone dials with a new set of tired yet to be mounted, original bertone badges, fuel lines from Bayless, brembo brake rotors, pads, all turn indicators and rear light housings and lenses, two tops, custom made carpet mats and good original carpet. It seems like it wants to start but was told it may need the timing adjusted. Previous owner clipped something but have new fender connector, grill, front spoiler and bumper with plate mount, inserts, and turn signals. Even a front nose cone as the one one it has a dent, but that would probably pop out. No real rust that I have noticed. If I find the time to get it running may put in storage but it is better off with someone who has the time to invest in it. My heart is included in the price.

1600 OBO, Kempner Texas 76539

Last edited:
looks like an honest car for the $$'s

That seriously looks like an honest car for the $$'s, especially for a 1986 model with two sets of wheels, new tyres, parts to fix the bodywork etc....

good luck with the sale.

SteveC

Since a few have asked...

I will be in the states till the end of the year so the car will be available, but not sure I can hold it as my wife is eager to thin our possessions. It has 80k on it and everything for the a/c appears to be intact. Any other questions feel free to ask here or PM! Thanks for your interest.

Top for sale?

Sorry to see you are parting ways - I think Walter here in Austin is looking for a top if you want to sell your extra one.

Ed

Yea I hate to let the car go...

But just hate to store it and let is sit for like 3 years. I can part with the extra top. I'll take a couple photos of it if need be. It may be an hour trip from Austin can always meet in the middle if that helps. Let me know if he needs my number.

Top no longer needed

Thanks guys, but it looks like I will not need the top after all. I thought the Little Sister car I am picking up next weekend was of the type that required the targa, but that it did not come with the car. I have since found out that this car has a soft top as shown below.
Thanks to both of you though!
And btw I'd be all over your car for sale if I wasn't a tad top heavy on cars right now and short on room!

Due to recent interest...

There has been a lot of interest in the car. I should take a min to explain I can not hold the car. It is exclusively for sale here on this forum. I want to keep it in the family of those that are active on here. Until someone shows up on my doorstep with money or sends a deposit I can't promise anything. All parts will go with the car unless perusing a local pickup, not aiming to piece out anything I have acquired but can't leave someone hanging. At this price I am eating a lot, please keep that in mind. To close it out it's still for sale, I can not deliver and am more than welcome to show it on the weekend to serious buyers. I hope this answers some of your questions.

Back