PBS header with aluminum ceramic coating
K&N filter

KYB struts
lowered via springs.

Panasport racing wheels: 6.5” fronts 7.5” rears
KUHMO 195/45/15 tires

No rust
Engine runs strong.

Paint is “powdery” (read oxidized and bad.) lots of little dents for 30 + years of parking lots

Was my summer car, no wipers lots of things stripped out for weight saving (about 300 lbs lighter than stock.)

The car will come with four iron cross wheels with tires as well.

$1100

If no interest here it will go on cragslist for $1500.
IMG_1163.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1165.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1166.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1167%202.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Do you still have the removed parts.?

I am interested. ?how far from the gathering In WA (in a few weeks) are you?

Are you asking if I will drive the car down? I simply don't have the time (with two kids under 5!) The car is quite reliable. The tabs expired Feb.

Sorry I don't have any of the original parts except perhaps wiper motors, though I will have to check on that. I might have some gaskets (exhaust etc.) that I would also go with the car.

Robert

What is that lever on the dash?

You are on the wrong coast but I have to ask. What is the bicycle handlebar lever for ?

carl

Oh sorry I should have been more clear on my thoughts. In less then two weeks their is a fiat gathering not far from you. My wife was wanting to go with Me as well. so I am thinking We could pick it up and drive it back. That is my thought.

Would that time line work for you?

You are on the wrong coast but I have to ask. What is the bicycle handlebar lever for ?

carl

One is for Turbo boost control, and the other controls the vane geometry to obviate lag.

Actually they just control the vents and heater valve!

One is for Turbo boost control, and the other controls the vane geometry to obviate lag.

Actually they just control the vents and heater valve!

I'm just glad they aren't controlling the front and rear brakes. :drink:

You know how it goes:
I originally was making it into an autocross car, stripping weight and I temporarily set up the levers to control the vents. I was going to machine some toggles, then several years go by.....

Back