Midwest X1/9 in the news

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimD

Waiting for Godot...
Good luck to Matt and Marney. I hope it all comes through for you, cause I will probably need a job in the near future. ;)

Look in CNN Business website if you are interested.

Last edited:
Matt if you see this...

you might want to talk to Charles at the Roadster Factory in Pennsylvania. He raises capital directly through loans primarily from customers and others in the Triumph network. The loans are, in concept, no different than unsecured corporate paper but I know he has been pretty successful in this program. I do not know exactly how he structures the thing but it might be worth talking to him.

No matter what, best of luck on this-you guys deserve to prosper.:):):)

hope all goes well.. and if need be i spose i could relocate and become a full time fiat mechanic.. LOL

How about we give him a hand.....

Lets each put in 100.00.....479 members would = almost half....I would gladly help that way.....What do you think folks? A little stock in our cars.... Who can afford alittle more please help and alittle less that fine too......Lets do it folks.......

Matt and Marnie ! ...

I'm so proud of you both! Not only do you work as a team, you're a successful team to boot! You're PROVING that true entrapanourship is the ultimate backbone to success.

That was a GREAT article. Now you're FAMOUS!!! :dance:

I don't know of your success (or otherwise) with that purchase, but I hope it goes through for you. Keep us posted... We're your biggest fans.

And to the rest of you X-Heads, Matt's got my resume... I proved to him I can change a transmission and build a dash cluster, so stand in line!! HA!

... the only problem hiring you Bob.... would be...

... you'd NEVER finish with the car and then hermetically seal it in a box after you digitized everything! Matt would loose his shirt!

HAHAHA!

Thanks

We really had no intention of raising our situation to you all here or our client base, but I guess when you get 10 seconds of national attention, it's impossible not to. FWIW, that article was up for 3 days till someone finally noticed. Way to go, Decker. lol.

I might as well make a shameless plug that if anyone has a rich uncle who wouldn't mind earning interest on a 5-yr term note, feel free to contact us.

In the meantime, thank you all for the well wishes and patronage, we're having a blast serving you. Most of the time.... :nuts:

-M
Mad.Matt*midwest-x19.com

Yeah, you're probably right...

It seems I spend most of my time looking at it rather than driving it... :sigh:

My bad

but I do have an excuse. :)

outoftheloop.jpg

Great plan Matt...

I am all for Investing in this venture. Of course It would have to be a group thing: 100$ each, i'm in.

dan

Me too!

I'm in for $100. But are we talking about a group investment here, or just a group donation? The paperwork on a group investment like that would be killer. Even if it was 50 people at $1000 a piece, that's still a lot of "shareholders".

Either way, let me know where to send the money.

Pete

I think Matt's looking for a single sponsor...

Imagine if you will, each Month when Matt has to pay his bills... to one thousand, one hundred people who donated $100 apiece. $473 WOULD BE IN POSTAGE ALONE! Ha! I don't think he needs that kind of help, but the thought's nice... :eek:

Buying something would be more help I'm sure.

Investment = Donation in this case

The more success Midwest has, the better my parts store :)

Count me in for a donation.

Wow! I am glad that Midwest X-1/9 is doing well!

I was afraid that Matt’s business was slumping given the overall economy and the appearance of numerous items on evilbay lately, as though he was in need of cash flow. But it sounds as though things are going well.

On another note though, I was a little disturbed by the comment “……and allow us to focus on other Fiat models”. Given the more numerous and needful sister Fiat models, I do not like the idea of Midwest X-1/9 becoming another IAP. The volume business for that other Fiat sports car model is so great that I suspect it could take over. It appears to have done so with IAP. Also another five employees means the personal service that we enjoy with Matt would erode. Hopefully my fears are unfounded.

Hi All

Congrats to Matt, and to all, I can certainly understand seeing this in the news as cause for excitement/posting here, however, there are also some business issues to consider regarding the topic... I spoke briefly with Matt via email and while he is flattered and humbled by the gestures and expressions of support from the enthusiast community, my impression is that he is not looking for or accepting individual donations regarding this matter. I'm going to close this thread so we can let the dust settle, and if anyone wishes to express additional comments to Matt you are welcome to email him at Mad.Matt*midwest-x19.com , thanks again all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back