JJs 74 Dallara Bodied X update with Photos

jjay911

True Classic
Ok So A few have asked how its going. Here are some photos.. Got the suspension working.. Cut the springs in the rear. I have some before with stock springs and some after pics with the car lower. Its getting there but it is a slow process because I have been really busy lately..

DSC02103.jpg

DSC02104.jpg

DSC02076.jpg

DSC02105.jpg

DSC02078.jpg

Above is the final product. Below is the before pic
DSC02077.jpg

looks cool lowered :thumbsup: and I like your hoist I want one for my garage :cry:

Phil

Last edited:
JJ

I think your front disks are on the wrong side. the grooves should 'sweep' the gasses/dust "out" of the disk when rotating....

JJ

I think your front disks are on the wrong side. the grooves should 'sweep' the gasses/dust "out" of the disk when rotating....

Thanks... Yea No worries I already replaced them with regular discs.... I am not going to sell this car with my Brembos....:thumbsup:

Dang... as cold as ice aren't you? lol.... you don't treat the women in you're life like that to do you? :boxing::)

I have the philosophy about women and cars. I can be loyal to one woman but I cant be loyal to just one car.... My way is the opposite of most men... If you want success in your life look at what everyone else is doing and do the opposite. :grin::dance2::italia:

lol... I will agree with you there.

Just don't ever be on the same road as me with that mentality. I don't want to be in a head on collision with you. lol

Im also selling that Jaguar in the last photos. Its a 1975 California Blue Plate car two owners. I am going to restore it.. Just got the carbs rebuilt and getting it tuned as we speak...

Back