new paint scheme

abec

Wil
I have wanted to paint the car this way ever sense i first saw it. Recently I noticed someones (i forget who) signature on here had it done, I decided it was time to do it on my car as well. I am also repainting the a pillars, roof, engine lid, trunk, and rear of the car to match.
IMG_7417.jpg

IMG_7419.jpg

Looking good!

Looking really good! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for it!

what are you doing for front turn signals? also, are your headlights just down?

Looking really good! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for it!

what are you doing for front turn signals? also, are your headlights just down?

The running lights I have installed have turn signals built in! I wired them up the other day. I want to install the running lights where the headlights are now, in that position. I just need to weld in a bracket to install them on. for now I run with my headlights in that position at all times, and for night driving I rely on my running lights as they have 3 modes, and function way better then the normal headlights ever did.

looks cool!

I have wanted to paint the car this way ever sense i first saw it. Recently I noticed someones (i forget who) signature on here had it done, I decided it was time to do it on my car as well. I am also repainting the a pillars, roof, engine lid, trunk, and rear of the car to match.
IMG_7417.jpg

IMG_7419.jpg

looks cool,
how about rear?
do you have some pictures to see how it looks?

Last edited:
Wil's car is looking EVIL and INTIMIDATING...

Black Tooth though, like HIS namesake... "is the NICEST dog in the whole world." (Soupy Sales - 1960's) WE both like the all RED look back there...

As for the blacked-out look... I think Wil NAILED IT! Kinda like my old '70 Duster 340 or the late '67 GTO's and early '70 Firebirds.

HA... Maybe Wil has an OLD SOUL at that... in a young body!

Back