Full-range suppliers. These are active (some more than other) vendors who carry a wide range of new, used, OEM, and aftermarket parts for the X1/9 (and often other Fiats as well). Some will also do mechanical work and/or restorations. Listed in alphabetical order:
- Midwest Bayless was Midwest-X1/9 until Matt Brannon bought out Bayless
- C.Obert and Company, Santa Cruz, CA
- Bruces Parts Bin Newfield, NJ
- Di Fatta Brothers, Baltimore, MD
- Fun Imported Auto and Toys
- Vick Auto Sports
- Fiat Parts Warehouse
- Yugo Parts
- eSportscar Manuals, wiring diagrams, and the like
- Import Performance, KYB Struts
- GFORCE Engineering Suspension, Lightened flywheels
- Serpent Autosports Wheels and wheel hardware, cusom hub-centric rings, ...
- Pierce Manifolds Weber specialists
- Paintscratch.com Matches for OEM paint, touchup paint
- Miller's Mule Very nice aftermarket custom machined parts: pulleys, crank sensors, flywheels, electronic ignitition sensor wheels and much other cool stuff
- Tirerack has Sumitomo HTR tires in 13" sizes at decent prices
No longer active with X1/9, but noteworthy for past accomplishments:
- PBS Engineering, Garden Grove CA
- Bayless has been bought by Midwest-X1/9; see Midwest-Bayless above
- International Auto Parts has been bought by Centerline and now specializes in Alfa Romeo only. You can still luck into some of the parts that are common between the two marques.
- CASCU Fibreglass panels and bodykits
- Henk Martens is active on Xweb.