Has anyone bought any 500 stuff from 500 Madness?

I've bought some trinkets and stuff from them, they seem to be a good company to deal with. They have their own Fiat Forum and are sponsors of a very active new Fiat 500 forum also, so I would recommend them. They are focused on the new 500 exclusively as far as I know.

I've bought some trinkets and stuff from them, they seem to be a good company to deal with. They have their own Fiat Forum and are sponsors of a very active new Fiat 500 forum also, so I would recommend them. They are focused on the new 500 exclusively as far as I know.

Hello there!

I'm part of the Web Team here at MADNESS.
You are correct that we do work on the new 500s, but we also work on the Classics!

We are on our third Classic Fiat motor refresh in the last 6 month at our shop! :)

If you guys have any questions, feel free to contact us!

Phone 562-981-6800
E-mail info*500madness.com

good folks with nice selection of stuff, I've met Boris before and he's a really nice guy and very an much enthusiast for the Fiat crowd.

as far as monza wheels go the one with the best selection is Allison's automotive. mark is an old be a guy dating back to whin he opened shop in 1981

as far as monza wheels go the one with the best selection is Allison's automotive. mark is an old be a guy dating back to whin he opened shop in 1981

I don't agree - I have looked over both storefronts and madness appears to have more options overall and not just Monza. I also find it hard to navigate Allisons's site. He does have some cool performance stuff however for both the 500 and X too

allisons site is not as user friendly, and madness has a LOT more items up for the offering, but when it comes to monza wheels, it's mark at allisons that did the container purchase and he sells them as well to other fiat specialty houses like madness.

i would say the best way to order from allisons is via old school, just like mark himself (sorry mark). call him during business hours and he can even give you first hand advice on what will fit and what works best.

madness has that kind of expretise too, but even though they both sell 500 parts, they are apples and oranges in reference to how their business operates.

mark has a auto repair facility specializing in Fiats since 1981, his shop is a treasure trove of old used spiders, 850's, x1/9's, and a few odd 500's here and there. his "retail store" is a small storefront within the confines of his large repair and parts facility.

boris' place, is new age, and looks more like a scene from some reality tv show. he is more of a tuner shop, where they also work on cars, but it's more about conversions and upgrades rather than engine overhauls and electrical re-wires.

or in other words, madness is a tuner shop, and allisons is a hot rodders garage.

Rob

I got wheels and lowering springs + some Koni's for the rear for my Electric 500e.. Had to swap out the rears once because the e is heavier from the battery and it kept hitting the fender on hard bumps, but now it's perfect!

Attachments

• IMG_20151107_120106_976.jpg
    IMG_20151107_120106_976.jpg
    468.2 KB · Views: 98
Older thread, but yes, I’ve purchased stuff. LED headlights, LED door kick panel, interior goodies, etc. I’ve got a few items going on my Christmas list this year.

I got wheels and lowering springs + some Koni's for the rear for my Electric 500e.. Had to swap out the rears once because the e is heavier from the battery and it kept hitting the fender on hard bumps, but now it's perfect!

ive got one of those as well, a 2015. That looks nice lowered. Same 185/55-15 or larger?

Back