Italian Car Night - Toronto, Canada (every Tuesday night)

myronx19

True Classic
as posted from the Toronto Fiat Club (FCA Chapter)

La Paloma Gelateria Tues Cruise Nights
Fiat Club America - Toronto Chapter, will again resume its cruise nights for 2017.
See below:

La Paloma Ice Cream and Cafe
200 Windflower Gate, Woodbridge, Ontario
North / West corner of Highway 7 and Weston Road.
(adjacent to the Canadian Tire)

The official dates are as follows: First Tuesday of each month, mark them on your calendar:
May 23/ June 6/ July 4/ August 1 / September 5/ October 3
Please note that on any given Tuesday night in the summer at La Paloma, you will find a group of Italian car enthusiasts, so please do not limit yourself to the above dates we are there every week ,weather permitting.

The weather will be great, come on out for a drive and chat .

I'll be there tonight!! We get everything from Fiat 500's to Ferrari F40s. It's a fun night with "Sangwheeches" and Gelato

https://www.flickr.com/photos/myronsamila/albums/72157632566530859

It was a really nice evening with quite a few amazing Italian machines..

There were SIX X1/9s there last night, probably the most ever at one event! :) One was already gone before I took this pic, and by this time a lot of the Italian cars had left.

See you next Tuesday! :)

upload_2017-7-5_14-36-10.png

That is a pretty good turn out Myron. I don't know if there are 6 X1/9s in STL. I know of 4 for sure.

That is a pretty good turn out Myron. I don't know if there are 6 X1/9s in STL. I know of 4 for sure.

Thanks - it was fun, and got to meet a few new owners who really love the X1/9!

Ha, all four at your place?!? :)

No Myron, I only have 2 Xs currently and neither is ready for the road sadly. There are 2 other X owners within about 20 minutes of me. Those guys are amateurs and only have 1 X1/9 each. :)

I don't think we have an Italian Car Night type of event here, at least I have never seen one posted in the car show listings. I need to see if the other guys will come out to a Cars'n'Coffee sometime.

Hi Guys - tonight will be perfect weather if anyone is in the Toronto area for the Italian car night! Toronto Fiat Club and Alfa Club get together, but there will be anything/everything Italian. Come on by!

My car is up and running I'll try to make it out there before the end of summer

Awesome!! The next big one will be August 1st (the first of the month is when the Alfa/Fiat clubs get together). Should be fun! The night is every Tuesday, but the 1st Tues of the month is always the busiest.

Hey Xwebers! It's time again for Italian Car Nights!

La Paloma Gelateria Tues Cruise Nights
Fiat Club America - Toronto Chapter, will again resume its cruise nights for 2018.
See below:

La Paloma Ice Cream and Cafe
200 Windflower Gate, Woodbridge, Ontario
North / West corner of Highway 7 and Weston Road.
(adjacent to the Canadian Tire)

The official dates are as follows: First Tuesday of each month and note that on any given Tuesday night in the summer at La Paloma, you will find a group of Italian car enthusiasts, so please do not limit yourself to the above dates we are there every week ,weather permitting.

The weather will be great, come on out for a drive and chat .

I'll be there tonight!! We get everything from Fiat 500's to Ferrari F40s. It's a fun night with "Sangwheeches" and Gelato

https://www.flickr.com/photos/myronsamila/albums/72157632566530859

what time?

Cars typically start showing up at around 7PM. I'll probably be there earlier because I'll have dinner at California Sandwiches and then have a gelato (it's gonna be hot out!). It should be a great turnout as the weather is great.

My X1/9 has plates that say X1MINE. :)

Looks like I'll get there early myself as I am stopping in on my way home from Woodstock. Look forward to meeting you and your car.

Thanks for coming out, Don and Brian! I was talking too much to remember to take a pic of all our X1/9s lined up, but I'll post the one I did take :)

I had great time! That's the most X1/9s I've seen in one place (6). I enjoyed some "X rated" conversation and learned a few things about the little cars. I did take one picture and if it came out decent I will post it here. I took the back roads home going north of Brampton and west to Rockwood. It was a nice evening drive with very little traffic (once out of the GTA) and I arrived home about 11:45.

Brian

Had a fantastic evening and got to meet quite a few interesting people. The cars were from a wide time period and all makers were covered. Brian, you did a great job on your X. I let Myron take Sal out for a run in the K20. I think he scared himself. Lol. Thanks again for the gelato Myron, it hit the spot .Will make a point of coming out again in the near future.

Back