Found a place for wheel refurbishment

Huey

True Classic
Got me a set of cromodora cd91's from a place in Easton, PA called "The Hubcap Store." They also do refurbs so I'm having them restore the ones I bought. I've seen samples of their work and I can't wait to see these when they are done. Will post pics when I get them back.

As promised, here are the completed photos. They came out beautiful! I gave them my phone dials to restore next, which I will probably sell since I like these better. Now I just have to find some center caps...

20170812_125418.jpg

20170812_133730.jpg

Now I just have to find some center caps...
Looking very nice.

Center caps and maybe some chrome lug bolts??? ;) Watch the size on the center caps. They CD91 has a larger opening than the CD31. Most of the "Abarth" scorpion style caps are for the CD30 or CD31 wheels.

Nice! Curious about cost of Refurb? They're about 1.5hr drive from me. Worth keeping a note. Typically, the added cost of shipping wheels for repair makes it prohibitive....

Nice! Curious about cost of Refurb? They're about 1.5hr drive from me. Worth keeping a note. Typically, the added cost of shipping wheels for repair makes it prohibitive....

He charged me $100 per wheel, however future customers should be cheaper. He had never done that style wheel before and had to setup a program for them, so I had to bear the upfront cost to save you all money. My commission for that is $5 per wheel ;)

He charged me $100 per wheel, however future customers should be cheaper. He had never done that style wheel before and had to setup a program for them, so I had to bear the upfront cost to save you all money. My commission for that is $5 per wheel ;)

Great, another guy we will all owe 20 bucks to on this forum...

Tony reference for those not in on the joke

Got my Speedlines back. I don't know, guys, it's going to be a tough decision. These came out so nice I may have to use them.

20170821_131201.jpg
20170821_131214.jpg

Back