WANTED Instrument panel, working or not.

autox19

True Classic
redoing my '79 instrument panel to work with an RD1 LCD form my honda. I am looking for a second one that I can use as a "first try" So if I have issues, I can resort back to my original.

Odie

Let me go take a look at which ones I have. They are all '79 + clusters. I have one that's complete, but disassembled, and a few other with drooping needles. Those will be significantly cheaper than the one's in usable condition.

All I need is the white back black bezel, and the "glass" ok, its plastic. anything else is bonus but not needed. all the guages wont be used

Odie

Do you mean a cluster? I think this is the one that came on my 1981 (I have a Bertone cluster now). Sorry for the upside down photo - darn iPhone...
IMG_6686.JPG

I found two '79+ clusters that might work for you. The dismantled one I have isn't in very good shape. Feel free to make an offer on either one. I posted what I'd like to get for then, but I can certainly be flexible on price. Prices include shipping.

This is from a 1983. I'd like $75 for this one.IMG_3377.JPG This is from a 1979. I'd like $100 for this one.IMG_3378.JPG

Last edited:
Rusty, do you have the rest of it as well? specifically the black bezel?

JT a bit more than I expected (as the condition is really good and worth it) . I was hoping someone would have one that the guages are broke, needles bent, etc. as I am planning on hacking it up.

Odie

Hi Odie,

If you're still needing another one, I've got one from a 79 that appears to be in pretty good shape. But you can have it for $20 if you want it

Back