Wide wheels wanted

out the blue last week, I met a guy who saw the 13x7 revolutions on my 124 and said his roommate has a set of 13 x 10 but 4x114 or whatever the Datsun pattern is. the guy is apparently into Datsuns anyway, but I got the impression they weren't in use. Doubt that lead would afford a good solution though, all things considered.

I very well may have some extra widened steelies. Doubt they are 13x10.5, but probably 13x8. Are you looking for steelies?

What is your timeline? I have 8 and I need to pick 4, but also need to remove all the tires and such for a good look at them and to measure. With my upcoming schedule I probably won't be able to do that for 3-4 weeks at least.

What is your timeline? I have 8 and I need to pick 4, but also need to remove all the tires and such for a good look at them and to measure. With my upcoming schedule I probably won't be able to do that for 3-4 weeks at least.
Im in no rush, this is a winter project.

Hi,

I have a set of Diamond Wheels in 4x98 bolt pattern. A pair in 13x10 and the other in 13x9 (i could forward pics showing the wheels with a rule) Were used with 21x10 an 20x9 slicks.

I bought them used many years ago but they are too wide to use on my car, so they slept in boxes since i got them. I can forward you pics if you drop me an email. Only thing is shipping will be expensive since I'm living close to Montréal, Canada.

Daniel Forest

Last edited by a moderator:
I have nothing constructive to add, but I will finally mount my Track lite F Forty's as soon as I decide on tires.

Keep in mind you can always get BMW e30 wheels that are 4x100 and have a wheel shop install inserts to make them 4x98

Back