Harbor Freight Ads...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
... actually they are called Hazard Fraught ads...

I ran across these "ads" from many years ago and really got a laugh out of them again. It will behoove you to read every word!

Enjoy!

tony_HF.JPG
tony_HF2.JPG
tony_HF3.JPG
tony_HF4.JPG

Last edited:
HA!

Glad youse guys liked this... My favorite is the Garden Hose/Extension Cord Combo! They should include a Moron Light FREE with every purchase!

HA!
Glad youse guys liked this... My favorite is the Garden Hose/Extension Cord Combo! They should include a Moron Light FREE with every purchase!
Hey Tony, a certain person (initials J.D.) told me that YOU were the model for the MORON lamp ad in this posting. I always thought you had dark-coloured hair (what's left of it) - obviously I'm mistaken! ;)
cheers, mate!! IanL - NZ

Hey Tony, a certain person (initials J.D.) told me that YOU were the model for the MORON lamp ad in this posting. I always thought you had dark-coloured hair (what's left of it) - obviously I'm mistaken! ;)
cheers, mate!! IanL - NZ

Ian... where the hell have you been?

Mike and I have been wondering for over a month now...

Hiya Tony,
Well, I have been here all the time, but about a month ago, Vodafone :)mad: barstds) did a major bail-out of many email addresses that were under their control. I dunno why???
Anyway, I sent emails (with new addy) to you and Mike explaining that, but it appears that neither of you received those emails? But I'm still alive,......new email addy is ianblawson63@gmail.com
Would you also pass this onto Mike, please? I have been missing all his interesting reports on what Trump is getting up to! :confused:

cheers, mate!
IanL - NZ

Hiya Tony,
Well, I have been here all the time, but about a month ago, Vodafone :)mad: barstds) did a major bail-out of many email addresses that were under their control. I dunno why???
Anyway, I sent emails (with new addy) to you and Mike explaining that, but it appears that neither of you received those emails? But I'm still alive,......new email addy is ianblawson63@gmail.com
Would you also pass this onto Mike, please? I have been missing all his interesting reports on what Trump is getting up to! :confused:

cheers, mate!
IanL - NZ

Done... and regarding Trump and politics and the like... I find it best to keep my head in the sand.

Back