LASERCUT EXHAUST BRACKETS/HANGERS X1/9 i.e. - STAINLESS STEEL

sawadee-khap

Daily Driver
Hi guys.

Now I can offer you again the LASER - CUT and MACHINED BENT EXHAUST BRACKETS / HANGERS for the the X1/9 i.e.

Never again rust, and with the 2 mm stainless steel thickness no more tearing or bending of the spring mounting brackets/hangers which is, and was always often the problem with the original steel version!!!!

PRICE: $68.90 INCLUDING SHIPPING COST with TRACKINGNUMBER

If you are interested, let it me know.

Attachments

• Lasercut Auspuffhalter1 - NEU neu.jpg
    Lasercut Auspuffhalter1 - NEU neu.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 222
  • Lasercut Auspuffhalter 2 - NEU neu.jpg
    Lasercut Auspuffhalter 2 - NEU neu.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Hi guys.

Now I can offer you again the LASER - CUT and MACHINED BENT EXHAUST BRACKETS / HANGERS for the the X1/9 i.e.

Never again rust, and with the 2 mm stainless steel thickness no more tearing or bending of the spring mounting brackets/hangers which is, and was always often the problem with the original steel version!!!!

PRICE: $68.90 INCLUDING SHIPPING COST with TRACKINGNUMBER

If you are interested, let it me know.
I have a set from the last run of these. Very nice work.

HI

the newest information about the stainless steel hangers - The exhaust mounts are in progress and I hope to receive them by the end of the week or the middle of next week.
If anyone wants to have any, then please fast response because only small series of 30 sets are produced!!!!!

Alexander

Hey all, you should jump on to this deal these mounts are very high quality and fit. You couldn't build your own for this price.
I got mine a few weeks ago and was very impressed.

Ashley

HI

the newest information about the stainless steel hangers - The exhaust mounts are in progress and I hope to receive them by the end of the week or the middle of next week.
If anyone wants to have any, then please fast response because only small series of 30 sets are produced!!!!!

Alexander

I am still interested in a set, thanks!

Back