Fiat X1/9 premium ignition wire sets...and more

Hi Larry and Bjwhite. Yes, I still have some of the wire sets in stock. Any colour you want. $31 US per set. Plus $9 US postage for one set. And yes I still have a few sets of the headlight screws - just add $4 US per set ( a set does a complete X ) - no additional postage if ordered at the same time as the wire set. But....hey Larry...weren't you the guy who ordered 10 sets of the headlight screws back when I first offered them ?? Just how many X1/9s do you have LOL ??

For US members please pay in US funds. But....please pay attention when making the payment. Somehow the Paypal system realizes I am in Canada and defaults to converting and paying me in Canadian funds. But there is a drop down box where you can click into and change that to US funds !!! It is easy - just look for it. It makes no $ difference at your end. Just saves me from horrible out-of-country currency conversion charges and fees.

Thanks, Doug

Last edited:
Hi Larry and Bjwhite. Yes, I still have some of the wire sets in stock. Any colour you want. $31 US per set. Plus $9 US postage for one set. And yes I still have a few sets of the headlight screws - just add $4 US per set ( a set does a complete X ) - no additional postage if ordered at the same time as the wire set. But....hey Larry...weren't you the guy who ordered 10 sets of the headlight screws back when I first offered them ?? Just how many X1/9s do you have LOL ??

Paypal to: xrproducts(at)yahoo.com

For US members please pay in US funds. But....please pay attention when making the payment. Somehow the Paypal system realizes I am in Canada and defaults to converting and paying me in Canadian funds. But there is a drop down box where you can click into and change that to US funds !!! It is easy - just look for it. It makes no $ difference at your end. Just saves me from horrible out-of-country currency conversion charges and fees.

Thanks, Doug

Doug,

I just PayPal'd you $40 USD. Can I get a set in the original normal darker red?

And you're correct. I did get 10 sets in the past. I completely forgot about them so thanks for the gentle reminder. I only have 1 X1/9 right now, but own 7 Fiats... ('79 X1/9, '81 Spider 2000, '61 Fiat 1100 Wagon, 4-'65 Fiat 1500 Cabriolets).

Thanks!

Hi Doug
I would like 3 sets of headlight screws, two rubber motor mounts.Let me know total and where to send paypal funds, Also I can do a pickup as not far away. Thanks Don

Larry and Bjwhite: your wire sets are on their way to you. Thanks.

Don: Yes i have some headlight screw sets. But no more rubber lower engine mounts. Although i do have some of the mount conversion arms kits. If you are ever in the area (401 and Hurontario) you could pick them up. Or I could just post them to you. Send me a PM.

Wire sets still available in all colours.

Thanks, Doug

Hi Jose. Thanks for the order. Got your Paypal and took your wire set to the post office this morning. Went air mail.

Wire sets still available in all colours, but only 2 of the rosso arancio remaining.

Just sent $44 for a set of the Yellow wires and a set of headlight screws. Will send a PM with address for confirmation.

Doug,
I would like to purchase a set of wires. Do you have the bright red still available? If so Ill send you $40 USD via pay pal.
Thanks,
Kevin

Hi Kevin. Yes, If you want the brighter red - the rosso arancio - I have 2 sets remaining. And plenty of the darker red. Thanks, Doug

Just sent $40 USD via paypal to xrproducts@yahoo.com. You should see it in your account by tomorrow. Thanks for making them available! Looking forward to seeing the brighter red - rosso arancio wires in the engine bay.
Regards,
Kevin

Hi Kevin. Got your Paypal. Took your wire set to the post office. Went air mail, but probably a week or so until you see them. Kindly let me know when they arrive safely and how you like them. Thanks for your support.

Plenty of wire sets still available in all colours, but only 1 of the rosso arancio.

Still available? I'd want a set in black, and if those are not available dark red.
I will paypal you $40 in US funds/ if incorrect let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
Still available? I'd want a set in black, and if those are not available dark red.
I will paypal you $40 in US funds/ if incorrect let me know. Thanks!

Hi. If you are Sam, then yes I got your Paypal just fine. I have packed up your black wires and will take to the post office today. Thanks, Doug

Installed the wires last night and they look and work great! They are perfect length and all sit quite well back there. thanks again!

IMG_20180121_214121.jpg
IMG_20180121_214121.jpg
IMG_20180121_214203.jpg

Back