5 speed repair

We have several X1/9 enthusiasts in the northeast (New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Connecticut) and have held a few tech sessions on transmission rebuilding. If you are mechanically inclined, able to remove your transmission, and buy the usual replacement parts, you could get all the help you need from us. We need an excuse for another tech session this Spring anyway.

Paul

We have several X1/9 enthusiasts in the northeast (New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Connecticut) and have held a few tech sessions on transmission rebuilding. If you are mechanically inclined, able to remove your transmission, and buy the usual replacement parts, you could get all the help you need from us. We need an excuse for another tech session this Spring anyway.

Paul
Thanks Paul, I sent the trans. out and had it rebuilt, and i've had it out three times.and completely tore it down and put back together with new parts, Ifixed the poping out of reverse

Thanks Paul, I sent the trans. out and had it rebuilt, and i've had it out three times.and completely tore it down and put back together with new parts, Ifixed the poping out of reverse
with new detent spring and thinking now the other issues might be something stupid like the clutch not releasing fully, will keep posted.

If you would glad to discuss fixing your transmission. I can do an exchange, or fix yours. I ship world wide. Recently shipped units to Oregon, Florida, Texas, New Zealand and Canada. Shipping to Vermont isn't bad at all. And I doubt anybody without specific knowledge of the X 5 speed would be able to do a proper job. I am located in Harpers Ferry, WV. Just 60 miles west of Washington D.C.

If you would glad to discuss fixing your transmission. I can do an exchange, or fix yours. I ship world wide. Recently shipped units to Oregon, Florida, Texas, New Zealand and Canada. Shipping to Vermont isn't bad at all. And I doubt anybody without specific knowledge of the X 5 speed would be able to do a proper job. I am located in Harpers Ferry, WV. Just 60 miles west of Washington D.C.
Hi Steve, i'd love to have you fix it but I've had it rebuilt two times once by danny at Fiat fun toys in Conn. and Matt at midwest Bayless, and i've spent close to $3000.00 and still can't up or down shift into 1st or second gears with out bad grinding all other gears work perfect. I'm ready to give up and ditch it. Thanks Pete

Back