My another red car. NFC

When I dreamt about Mini (pickup of course) and was going to save money to buy it after 6 years of saving, bought it (not pickup) after few months even without any money in pig..and another one after a month
Be careful what You wish for hahah

I wouldn’t mind to move to USA if could get X19 there, mine or any other, with CCW tachometer :D

o_O
068FFA7C-40E4-4609-B9C4-86BA3E0E4055.jpeg

I’m not sure could I survive in that climate.. not even speaking about working on cars

Congrats

On another note careful driving onto that pit, its a bit wide for such a narrow car...

Looks like you even added a pair of large tubes to make the pit narrower?

I love how green everything is there. I'm guessing you get a lot of rain all year.

Looks like you even added a pair of large tubes to make the pit narrower?

I love how green everything is there. I'm guessing you get a lot of rain all year.
Tubes are for safety, they tend to push car back on rails if are steering in a wrong way.

Last year was very rainy- agriculture drowned. This year summer time was in the spring time, and rain started only on this week- agriculture dried up, except potatoes, at least they are safe :) A lot of loss for farmers..

But anyway it’s pretty green

Both Minis are done and ready for MOT.
And that means that on the next week can get back to X19, work on it full time (after work) and invest $..

Was going to sell both Minis, but after finished that Sportspack(with white roof) back to 9.5/10 condition, took a small ride after three years and felt again what it actually means to drive a Mini :D - NO, I will keep it.

*headlights are popping out, because will have to adjust lights at some shop..

Thank You for attention, this thread is finished.

C011A249-8248-463E-9E72-2701A98F9148.jpeg

6AB65D18-8038-4F38-89E2-D4B9CB16A34F.jpeg

Excellent job on both. They look great!
Just bring the one you won't be keeping when you come to finish all my projects for me. That way you will have something to drive while here, and when finished you can leave it behind for me to enjoy. :D

Seriously, one of these or a old Fiat 500 has always been on my wish list. But I'd love a Autobianchi A112 Abarth also.

Thanks!

Deal :D
I would like to stay in Latvia till autumn ends, October/November.

Fiat 500 was also in my wishlist, but when time came for buying one, I forgot what was in my wishlist and bought Mini.

9446366D-AF41-4C64-AB79-715DD8A65271.jpeg

..car that is exciting to drive :D

21CAF576-8AA8-4BF3-BEE2-B538555F431C.jpeg

Failed MOT, was obligated to do few repairs at their parking lot, before leaving (that was cheaper than to call a trailer)
In video that drive seems much slower, You can mute and watch nature around it :D

That's pretty cool that the inspection shop allowed you to make repairs in the parking lot. Here that is typically not allowed for fear of injury and lawsuit (the American way to easy money). Was it anything major? I assume it passed MOT after the repairs?

That Mot station where was yesterday is in countryside-so even more friendly..

Points that didn’t allow to participate in traffic
•rear brake lights wasn’t working, changed bulbs
•one of rear brake cylinders was leaking (tried to repolish it in the morning before get for mot, but it leaked anyway) *brother bringed new one from the other Mini

Yes, both minis are street legal. But difference between them on how it feels to drive is very big.

kinda surprised they did not say anything about the missing windshield wipers (here that is ticket-able)

(you know to stop a wheel from leaking brake fluid just put a sheetrock nail in the brake line) (disables that break and stops the leak so you can drive home) (and maybe pass the inspection, just don't tell them it is disabled)

kinda surprised they did not say anything about the missing windshield wipers (here that is ticket-able)

(you know to stop a wheel from leaking brake fluid just put a sheetrock nail in the brake line) (disables that break and stops the leak so you can drive home) (and maybe pass the inspection, just don't tell them it is disabled)
Also if there is no brake force on one of the wheels or not working e-brake -not allowed to drive.
I had wipers. Relay is out of order- it doesn’t switch of ;D

Back