That Weber guy in Greece

carl

True Classic
Anyone dealt with the ebay vendor in Greece who is selling all those IDF and DCNF carbs and manifolds? I think I asked before and got no response from you guys. I'm thinking of getting a dual IDF manifold for my Bertone (I have the carbs from my spider). You can always private message me if you had a bad experience and don't want to chat about it publicly.

This guy seems to be the only source for this manifold unless one of you has one.

Yes, a guy with a sweet running 34 DATRA and a complete DCOE set up always needs another induction system but my heart and comfort zone really is with IDFs.

Yea, he provides a lot of interesting manifolds for Xs/128s as well as non-Fiats. Fun to look at them all and dream.

Hi Carl,
I bought an alloy intake manifold/valve cover (A112 1050cc) for a pushrod Fiat 850 motor off the guy in Athens last month. It arrived on time, was well packed, and had no hidden damage. Pictures were accurate. Straight up guy. I'll buy from him again if he has anything I want.
Frank D

hi carl. i am the man with manifolds shop at ebay. send me prive message for anything. really thank you FRANK for your coment! for anything i am here.

Back