Saw this on a Volvo today

Rodger

True Classic
I immediately thought of Hussein and Ricardo.:D
Prancing Moose.jpg

A quick search for Volvo Ferrari Badges brings up numerous references to the Prancing Moose logo and merchandise.

Please note the prancing moose on my Ferrari Alaska Racing Team hat. There is a LONG story associated with it, involving the 1982 Daytona 24hrs, the Ferrari Scuderia team, threats from Ferrari lawyers, counter threats from the Alaskan lawyer that sponsored the team, and an offer from the Jaguar team to trade several BL Racing leather jackets in return for a single hat. Good times.

I love it. Feels like it should be on the front quarter of Hussein's red Dallara exxe...

Prancing Dachshund for German cars (still think a prancing rabbit on a Mk1 Golf / Rabbit would be cool)
2-prancing-dachshund-stickers-for-mercedes-benz-amg-bmw-m3-vw-gti-german.jpg

It's a parody of the Volvo "moose avoidance test", where they had a stunt driver swerve around a stuffed moose (the moose is a Scandinavian icon) in the early Naughties, when SUVs were flipping over with abrupt inputs.

Just saw this. Bunch of guys run them on the front fenders. The VDO instrument clusters on 90's 850 series had a herd of mooses....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 4.45.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 4.45.56 PM.png
    719.4 KB · Views: 210
Isn't the moose a symbol for Volvo stuff in some way? Seems I've seen it before related to Volvo, maybe with aftermarket products?

Back