1995 Fire-Arrow?

makes me think what a lego car might look like it all the bumps were sanded off.
Just hope he did a better job on fitting the suspension together than he did on the body.

Thanks for ruining my appetite for dinner....you can pay for my lunch at Summit Point tomorrow.

What's possibly worse than the car, is the fact a car dealer is trying to sell it. Kind of speaks for the integrity of used car dealers.

Remember the white X-based car that was always on Ebay for a ridiculous price?? I can only find a rear picture, but that's what this Fire-Arrow reminds me of.
5ce0_3.JPG

".. Styling que's taken from Ferrari,Camaro and maybe fiero .."
Ferrari, Without a doubt!! I can totally see the resemblance. If I've been smoking PCP and haven't slept for 15 days strait, then topped it off with a half pint of formaldehyde and a palm full of ludes.

I wonder which of Maranello's masterpieces, this took inspiration from??

Last edited:
Yikes! That beggars description. I can’t imagine the hours someone put in to come up with that.

I agree with all of the above, but much of the work seems to be of decent quality (style not withstanding). The builder needed a Nuccio Bertone type of styling partner in this project to prevent the outcome we see here.

That said, I'd be curious as hell to drive it, and I suspect I'm not alone here...

Last edited:
I agree with all of the above, but much of the work seems to be of decent quality (style not withstanding). The builder needed a Nuccio Bertone type of styling partner in this project to prevent the outcome we see here.

That said, I'd be curious as hell to drive it, and I suspect I'm not alone here...
I imagine if you got it up to 50 or 60 mph with out crashing you would hear some metal panels flapping in the wind.
You might have to go back and pick up some of the parts that blew off.

Back