Wanted - Alternator for 1971 Fiat 850 Spyder with 903 and service manual

Pat

True Classic
My alternator doesn't charge so I am looking for a replacement alternator and also a good service manual so I can figure things out if something happens.

I will have a few free Fiat parts and will list those when I get back into town next week.

Thanks,
Pat

Are you sure the fault is with the alternator? This is a complex system and it may be an issue with the regulation.

I have the manual for the test procedures. I will be happy to make it available when I get back from Los Angeles.

Karl

I have new, rebuilt, used, and core alternators in stock under 4181511.
I can also provide a photocopy of the original factory shop manual.
I also stock the voltage regulator in two styles, original Fiat with the internal points, and an aftermarket electronic unit.

I have new, rebuilt, used, and core alternators in stock under 4181511.
I can also provide a photocopy of the original factory shop manual.
I also stock the voltage regulator in two styles, original Fiat with the internal points, and an aftermarket electronic unit.
Darn, I'm leaving tomorrow and I'm in Menlo Park right now. Coulda picked up one of each.
Pat

Thanks everyone for sending the electrical trouble shooting diagrams. I was able to diagnosis and correct the issue and now my car is charging again. I noticed that the wiper blades are operating a little faster now.

Back