Free parts

glenegan

True Classic
Radiator and fans, custom coolant tank, old sway bars, fuel injection parts, NOS body panel, NOS rear control arm bushings, steering racks and tie rods, misc other parts
Cleaning out the shed and will probably throw them all out if nobody wants them.
email gegan@sanzaru.com if interested - first come first serve
IMG_2549.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_2553.jpg

IMG_2552.jpg

IMG_2554.jpg

IMG_2551_1.jpg

IMG_2556.jpg

IMG_2557.jpg

could you provide more details on that ignition system you have? At least I believe that's what you have in the top middle of the 3rd picture. I am looking for a points-less set up preferably for a carbed car.

Sorry I should have written succinctly in the post, I meant first come "to my place and pick up" I live in the SF Bay Area

It's be a shame for some of those FI components to be thrown away. Working AFMs aren't exactly common for example . . .

Last edited:
hey, if someone in SF wanted to pick most or all of that up & mail it to me, I'd be super-happy, but my guess is our world has enough close-by folks to SF that the parts will go on to keep some cars alive.

Hi there, sorry for late update. Somebody came by and collected them all, he will post if he wants to pass any along.
Cheers,

Glen

Back