3 sets of wheels

myredracer

True Classic
All wheels are now sold.

One set of aluminum 5-slot 5-1/2" x 13" wheels in good condition. Some minor road rash around outer edges - can polish/sand out. Note label for '69-'70 Fiat 850! I had a set of these on my very first car, a '68 850. Asking $100.

One set of aluminum Shelby Viper wheels 5x13" in good condition. Also have some minor road rash. Comes with 8 lug bolts and 4 washers. Weight is 11.3 lbs each. Asking $150.

One set of 5x13" stock steel wheels in good physical condition. Minor surface rust as can be seen in the photo - could be repainted if you want them to look nice. Comes with 4 stock 124 hubcaps in good condition except for a few small dings. Asking $50. If you want your Fiat to look like it did in the showroom, you need these rims!

Shipping will be from Blaine WA. The above prices do not include shipping cost. The aluminum wheels have been in storage in a shed for many years. The steel wheels were stored outdoors inside a car.

Attachments

• DSCF0120.JPG
    DSCF0120.JPG
    349.5 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCF0121.JPG
    DSCF0121.JPG
    372.2 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCF0124.JPG
    DSCF0124.JPG
    368.6 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCF0119.JPG
    DSCF0119.JPG
    541.6 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
On the slots, are the bolt holes tapered for stock screws. If not what nuts/screws are needed. I’m interested but waiting on a buyer to pay up.

On the slots, are the bolt holes tapered for stock screws. If not what nuts/screws are needed. I’m interested but waiting on a buyer to pay up.
They look like they take 11/16 MAG style nuts and washers or bolts and washers. I've got some Shelbys and new MAG bolts in M12x1.25 are pretty impossible to find but nuts are plentiful. I'm planning on switching to studs and nuts.

They look like they take 11/16 MAG style nuts and washers or bolts and washers. I've got some Shelbys and new MAG bolts in M12x1.25 are pretty impossible to find but nuts are plentiful. I'm planning on switching to studs and nuts.
If they fit an X-car I would enjoy having them on my car.

Hey,
I just received a shipment notice from UPS stating that I owe $178 brokerage fee for my $150 wheels. These might be coming back to you if their fee isn't a mistake.
Did Purolator mention this fee to you?

Hey,
I just received a shipment notice from UPS stating that I owe $178 brokerage fee for my $150 wheels. These might be coming back to you if their fee isn't a mistake.
Did Purolator mention this fee to you?
Holy crap. First I've heard of it. $178?? For doing what? I'd call them and see what they have to say. It goes by Purolator out of Canada and what happens after that I have no idea. I've been sending stuff to the US for years and have never had that happen.

oh chit, haven't got any notice yet...what to do? Have you checked tracking? mine is in Colorado...are yours waiting at the place for you to pay?

Last edited:
Back