Back on the Grid

Tavalin

Florida Mike (again)
Hey X-family, I am back! Sorry for dropping off like that. Life threw us several curve balls but we are now in a good spot.
You will see me more online attempting to help other X-heads just like before.
Really missed everyone here and see online.
V/r,
Florida Mike

First thing first, RobM, the battery box I promised will be going out. I did find it but it got cracked during our move to Florida.Please, keep if you don’t need one. Eventually, you will.

Welcome back! Hope you and your family are settling in to your new home. Quite a climate adjustment from Nebraska to Florida, I would expect?

Thanks for the welcomes. A little different weather here. Haven’t gotten used to having to mow the grass in the winter, yet.
What took us away were family issues. Most are settled now.

It is good to be back.
Again thanks,
Mike

JimD,
Thanks... I really missed everyone here. I am really sorry for leaving everyone like that. Life sometimes can be a little cruel at times.
All is mostly worked out but now to hit the ground running and get caught up on things.
Thanks again,
Florida Mike

Also, during my move a box of parts disappeared. Oh well... starting all over seems to be on the menu.

If you get shaky because you are down a box, I will go pick a box off my shelf and send it to you. I don't want you to suffer from withdrawal. ;)

Thanks JimD. I think I am good for the moment. I am going to MWB to buy some of the items that never made it to our knew home.
I do have a little problem with brake light switches. None seem to fit right on my X. A little too short and not the correct thread.
There was a black one offered from MWB that worked perfect but it would burn out about every three months. Oh well, it is what it is.
Florida Mike

Thanks JimD. I think I am good for the moment. I am going to MWB to buy some of the items that never made it to our knew home.
I do have a little problem with brake light switches. None seem to fit right on my X. A little too short and not the correct thread.
There was a black one offered from MWB that worked perfect but it would burn out about every three months. Oh well, it is what it is.
Florida Mike
Had the same issue until I switched to all LED. Add that to your list

Back