BERTONE plaque

Henk Martens

True Classic
Ciao amici,

Perhaps an idea for a nice Christmas present...…

BERTONE PLAQUE / SHIELD and badge (1,75 inch / 45 mm)

Perfect for dressing up your den, garage, workshop or downstairs toilet (if you so desire). And make a brilliant gift for that hard to buy for Bertone enthusiast!

This wall plaque is laser cut to shape shown, from industry standard acrylic lasering material for a quality finish, and comes complete with small screw holes for ease of fixing.

Available as either a 6" (measuring approximately 150 mm in diameter), or a 10.5" plaque for(265 mm).

Black & Brushed Aluminium style as shown.

Suitable for outdoor and indoor use, and can be wiped down easily.

Prices will be available soon !

saluti,

Henk Martens
X 1/9 Parts Holland

Last edited:
Make the top pic into a 41mm center cap at a reasonable price.
With a weak US President... I mean US Dollar, buying parts from Europe is very expensive for cheap Fiat drivers.

Yes Henk, that would be super MAGA if you can make them into center caps for CD31 and CD39. You can charge whatever you want since my income tax was cut earlier this year and my take home pay is a lot bigger than when Odumbo was in the office. I like to call it capitalism.

FHRC
FBHO

Also in the appropriate size as replacements for the hood/body emblems. Perhaps something like in the second pic, next to that huge 10" key. :eek:

I mean US Dollar, buying parts from Europe is very expensive for cheap Fiat drivers.
Not sure if you're joking or watching too much CNN but the dollar is far from weak.
Almost even with Euro so you want to buy now..:)
$1.13usd = 1 Euro so NOW is the time if you're a thrifty shopper.
UK Sterling has always been tough for us but even that is better with $1.27usd = 1UK sterling.
Better is better.:cool:

Not sure if you're joking or watching too much CNN but the dollar is far from weak.
UK Sterling has always been tough for us but even that is better with $1.27usd = 1UK sterling.
CNN, MSNBC. He was looking for an opportunity to bash Trump. Another liberal with TDS.

Wow didn't know the Euro had dropped so much. iIalso didn't know CNN was a news station. I think the last time I seen a CNN show was in '01. I stopped looking for parts anywhere other then the UK, a long while ago when the Euro was roughly 80% up on the dollar. I am aware the pound has been up for several years now but thought the Euro was still stronger, so don't even bother checking the current exchange. I typically buy from the UK. Even though thats still less then Ideal. And until recently at more palatable roughly 30% increase. I guess I'm stuck in the days when the dollar was = to like 1.60£

CNN, MSNBC. He was looking for an opportunity to bash Trump. Another liberal with TDS.

I'm sorry to Henk that your trying to bring something nice to a group that should supercede our differences. And it has taken a poor turn.

The Xweb guidelines have long asked members to avoid bringing up politics, religion, spark plugs and oil viscosity.

I think the rap artist Magno said it best, or rapped it best I suppose, with his 2007 musical opus titled "Don't start no sh1t, won't be no sh1t." Not really my taste musically, but you can't argue with the man's logic.

The Xweb guidelines have long asked members to avoid bringing up politics, religion, spark plugs and oil viscosity.
Redundant statement Jimmy; spark plugs and oil viscosity ARE politics and religion. :p

On the general topic of currency rates and purchasing from foreign countries (completely non-political/non-religious). I find it interesting that parts for older foreign vehicles can be purchased from European sources and shipped here for about half the total cost than from US sources. I understand that a lot of it is due to our internal shipping cost, which in itself is much greater than that of other countries. Not to mention it can take longer for a letter to get from the next state than to get a large package from Europe. But there must be more to it than postal rates.

I stopped looking for parts anywhere other then the UK, a long while ago when the Euro was roughly 80% up on the dollar.
Ok I see just an oversight.
But backwards to me in fact. I seldom buy from the UK primarily due to the high cost with the exchange rate for a very long time.
GBP has not been a better value for us over the Euro.

Wow didn't know the Euro had dropped so much. iIalso didn't know CNN was a news station. I think the last time I seen a CNN show was in '01. I stopped looking for parts anywhere other then the UK, a long while ago when the Euro was roughly 80% up on the dollar. I am aware the pound has been up for several years now but thought the Euro was still stronger, so don't even bother checking the current exchange. I typically buy from the UK. Even though thats still less then Ideal. And until recently at more palatable roughly 30% increase. I guess I'm stuck in the days when the dollar was = to like 1.60£
So the US dollar was weak when your boy Obozo was in the office, but lets bash Trump anyway. Gotta love libs.

I'm sorry to Henk that your trying to bring something nice to a group that should supercede our differences. And it has taken a poor turn.
Yes politics sucks, but you started it. And I just can't let it go. Sorry your girl lost, time to move on.

Ciao amici,

Thank you for your posts
Yes, the dollar is very weak regarding the Euro
Euro 1 is US Dollar 1,13 the best valuta for the USA since many years so buying parts in Europe is much cheaper than years before
But we are all worried about your president Trump and his performance...…
Petrol prices in Europe are matched to the barrel that are paid in US Dollars so petrol prices go up to Euro 6,50 for a gallon

But our X 1/9 keeps us smiling and brings extra joy in our lives, isnt't it?

Saluti,

Henk Martens

I find it amusing that people still believe that whomever happens to occupy the Oval Office at any given moment has anything to do with the exchange rate, the price of oil, or just about anything economically.

But those shameless, scumbag lowlife politicians always want to take the credit for when things are "good"....if so, then they gotta own the blame when things are "bad"

Greg, the "Etsy" site is quite interesting. I've never heard of it. Have you made purchases through it? Any feedback on the service, shipping, etc? Thanks.

Greg, the "Etsy" site is quite interesting. I've never heard of it. Have you made purchases through it? Any feedback on the service, shipping, etc? Thanks.
I bought a couple of the X1/9 silhouette wall stickers last year.. big 4 foot and very nice. All different sellers (countries) so check the store site reviews but when I pay with PayPal I worry not..:)

Back