Toyota powered X1/9 with custom full leather interior

Yes, thanks to all involved and our moderator for letting this fly. I'll leave it to the new owner to share or not the outcome.

?As in the Toyota is reliable and the Fiat is the opposite? :rolleyes:

I've never been into Japanese cars, so just being funny here.

?As in the Toyota is reliable and the Fiat is the opposite? :rolleyes:

I've never been into Japanese cars, so just being funny here.

Reliable sure. Exciting, Maybe it depends on the model? I have nothing against Japanese cars. I really love th the old Datto 280zx's and Many Mazdas (the series 1 RX7 is a favourite)

From the looks of that menagerie in your stable I'd say you are the best owner possible for that car. PLEASE let us know how the honeymoon goes.

From the looks of that menagerie in your stable I'd say you are the best owner possible for that car. PLEASE let us know how the honeymoon goes.
I really have no idea what I am going to do with it. I bought a 1985 two weeks ago which runs well, but the body is in need of a lot of repair. This one is interesting, not sure about the MR2 engine, I know nothing about them. I am starting to research it. Not sure if i want to go the K20 route, but it seems plausible. I do know that after driving my 300hp 914, the 1500 x1/9 was really slow.

The plan will be to strip it, send it out to media blast, figure out what I am working with, and build something cool.
Ed

Back