Parting is such sweet sorrow

Mark

FIATFREAK
My little 850 Spider is leaving the nest. Heading to the Lane Motor Museum in Nashville. I’m sure it’ll get the love it’s grown accustomed to.

9DDE45A3-40C5-421E-AD72-92FBED82A390.jpeg

The Lane Museum is a great home for any car. Your 850 will be appreciated there for sure.

Congrats, it will be well appreciated there. Sorry you won’t be the only driver from here on.

I'm supper happy with the outcome. I can't think of a more ideal scenario for selling it.

I'll have to make plans to go visit it. Love the Lane! I guess that means we'll have to spend a weekend in Nashville. Hopefully we'll find a way to keep ourselves occupied while there.

Wow Mark what a clean correct car!!! I'm restoring a '67 HP SCCA 850 race car now and know what it takes to look as nice as yours. My current project will be my 4th '67 Spider, all of which had original headlight glass!!! And lots of rust....
In appreciation,
Frank Di Gioia

Just took another look to appreciate your car and noticed the steel hardtop mummified behind it. Is the color Ford "powder blue?"

Beautiful car. I know it’s going to good home but separation is hard.
My son would disown me if I sold mine.

Beautiful car. I thought 1967 was the last year of the covered headlights? Is this an early 1968?

Back