HOLIDAY GIFT SUGGESTION! SHE NEEDS THIS!!!

Hi Jeff,
Still have the wife and she's a keeper. I do miss the bikes but this isn't a safe place to drive let alone ride! Hell, let's shoot for January to have coffee. I'd love your experience/knowledge on registering my '67 Spider as easily as possible. I do have the title currently in my name so that's a start.
Best and enjoy the holidays,
Frank Di Gioia

You guys just do not understand wives. Marriage is about training. I have spent 36 years training. She now does everything. Goes to wineries on the weekend (I hate wine), drives the SUV everywhere we go(I hate the SUV), Keeps her hair perfect by never riding with the top down(I do not know the top went up).
As you see the training is complete.

I have met Todd's wife several times and I get the feeling his wife and mine are mental clones of each other. His wife keeps Todd on a very short leash and likes to carry a whip when Todd starts to forget who is in charge. Admittedly my wife does not use a leash but has an invisible fence collar on me.

Like I tell all the 20 something youngsters, if you are going to get into motorcycles, you damn well better do it before you get married so you can bring it to the marriage agreement meeting as a pre-existing condition.

Cars and women seldom mix, but when you find one that does....back in the day I had two different "serious" girlfriends and a wife give the old ultimatum: "It's me or that car..."
My current wife of 40 years is an angel that understands boys and their toys. I am truly blessed.

Cars and women seldom mix, but when you find one that does....back in the day I had two different "serious" girlfriends and a wife give the old ultimatum: "It's me or that car..."
My current wife of 40 years is an angel that understands boys and their toys. I am truly blessed.
At the same time? :eek:

LOL, I wish I could have afforded two girlfriends, a wife and a few Italian cars at the same time back then...
That was the beauty of the X back then, it was Italian, looked sexy, and compared to anything else not badged Ferrari, Porsche or Lamborghini, cheap enough that you could have one of them and one girlfriend! A few Italian Super Cars, wife and a couple of girlfriends was either over-compensating or mid-life crisis!;)

my wife told me she didn't get me a Christmas present because I'm always buying parts for my cars and her present is she doesn't complain.
Well that sounds like an invitation to go crazy on parts and upgrades! "Don't worry, they're just my Christmas presents to me, from you. Thank you Dear. Love You."

It took me 47 years to find her but my wife encourages my car habit and actually boast about it to her friends... She even redid the garage as a birthday present a few years ago...

Back