850 camber compensator & close ratio transaxle, 600 Abarth rear flares

myredracer

True Classic
Genuine original FAZA camber compensator from the 70s era (used). Not a copy. Rarer than the Holy Grail. See the FAZA photo below. There is a disc in the center with the manufacturer's name (Dalfiume) in Bologna stamped on it, The same disc can be seen in the FAZA photo. I removed this off my 1300/124. Not sure if I want to sell it since it was not an original Abarth piece so grab it before I change my mine! It has some surface pitting. I media blasted it and gave it a coat of paint. I also got some new cup washers, bolts & rubber bushings for it, same as what was on it. Has the original molded rubber pieces that go between the spring leaves and both are in good condition - still pliable, no cracks. $500

Used close ratio transaxle for an 850. Ratios are 18/37 (2.06), 19/33 (1.74), 22/31 (1.41) & 24/28 (1.17). The R&P ratio is 8/37 as found in an 850 sedan (with 12" wheel). Second & fourth gears are straight cut. No reverse gear (I think). The diff. has been welded up. I would assume the welds could be ground off if wanted. All teeth look in good condition with no damage. A bellhousing did not come with it but I have a spare I can include if wanted. $650.

One pair of rear fender flares for a later Berlina Corsa 600 based Abarth. No idea where these were made but they are very heavy duty and well made compared to others I have seen . Never installed, no damage. $200.

The cost of shipping is additional.

index.php

Attachments

• DSCF0003.JPG
    DSCF0003.JPG
    535.1 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF0012.JPG
    DSCF0012.JPG
    428.9 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCF0132.JPG
    DSCF0132.JPG
    350.6 KB · Views: 174
  • DSCF0136.JPG
    DSCF0136.JPG
    278.5 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCF0138.JPG
    DSCF0138.JPG
    364.4 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCF0191.JPG
    DSCF0191.JPG
    313.4 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCF0085.JPG
    DSCF0085.JPG
    358.5 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF0130.JPG
    DSCF0130.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF0136.JPG
    DSCF0136.JPG
    278.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Is the camber compensator still available?
Hi Bob,

A long time member on the forum said he would buy it right after I posted it for sale. He's buying some other 850 stuff I have as well, but he's been procrastinating for going on 2 months. I know how much he wants it and am sure he will come through soon and maybe he's just trying to catch up on post Xmas bills... If something changes, I can definitely let you know.

Thanks,
Gil

Thanks for the quick reply. I’m new to the forum and just saw your post so no worries. I’m in if he changes his mind. It would go on an original 67 1000 OT spider.

Also interested in the camber compensator. I know I am down on the list (no power and thus little internet this week so very late to the party). Thanks, this would be for my 1969 850 Sport Coupe

Karl

Also interested in the camber compensator. I know I am down on the list (no power and thus little internet this week so very late to the party). Thanks, this would be for my 1969 850 Sport Coupe

Karl
I think you were looking for one last year and I thought you might have inquired about mine earlier! Sure, can let you know if anything changes.

Thank you.

Entirely possible and I likely forgot because I am too many things going on memory challenged...

A long time member on the forum said he would buy it right after I posted it for sale. He's buying some other 850 stuff I have as well, but he's been procrastinating for going on 2 months. I know how much he wants it and am sure he will come through soon and maybe he's just trying to catch up on post Xmas bills...

I've been waiting for you to finish cutting up your 2 Coupes & sorting what panels were available for me to purchase from you, so I could pay for all of the parts + shipping in one shot.

Check your email, a Paypal payment for the 850 c/c + the AM radio has been sent.

Camber compensator is now sold.

I've been waiting for you to finish cutting up your 2 Coupes & sorting what panels were available for me to purchase from you, so I could pay for all of the parts + shipping in one shot.

Check your email, a Paypal payment for the 850 c/c + the AM radio has been sent.

Thank you very much! Payment is timely as it will be going towards an original Abarth 1300/124 engine block I was lucky come across.

The sheet metal pieces have been in a pile in the garage for a few weeks and are ready to go any time. I've gone through the coupe shell I'm restoring and know what pieces I definitely won't be needing anymore so no worries there.

Thanks for the quick reply. I’m new to the forum and just saw your post so no worries. I’m in if he changes his mind. It would go on an original 67 1000 OT spider.
Hi Bob,
I can't figure out this tech stuff so I'm contacting you via this thread. In my collection of "spares" I've come across a welded up 3rd member for a Fiat transaxle. If you want it gratis send me your address as it will work for race only but isn't for street use. My '67 is near finished but I have a close ratio locked transaxle in it also I'm going to pull and replace with a stock Spider unit. Hope all's well in Sacto,
Frank Di Gioia

Back