parting out 1986 x1/9

I don't recall how complete this car is. Do you have a front suspension trailing arm? It is the radius rod that attaches toward the front end of the car; the front suspension are without the ball joint. Thanks.

Are you still parting out the 1986 X??? I asked earlier about the front bumper turn signals and housings but received no response. Are they available?
And possibly the rear view mirror if not already spoken for.

Thanks,
Mike

Are you still parting out the 1986 X??? I asked earlier about the front bumper turn signals and housings but received no response. Are they available?
And possibly the rear view mirror if not already spoken for.

Thanks,
Mike
sorry the lights was junk , ill look if the mirror still there .

I don't recall how complete this car is. Do you have a front suspension trailing arm? It is the radius rod that attaches toward the front end of the car; the front suspension are without the ball joint. Thanks.

i still need to move the car around so no suspension at this time.

If the front nose sheet metal is solid under that gigantic hoodus bumper, I would love to have the center portion between the headlights and the lower parts under the headlights back to the wheel well. . if you are interested in going that far.

Also, if you do end up parting out the suspension, I need the rear hubs and uprights, for my K20 project into my '76 4 speed chassis.

Back