13x7’s and 13x8’s

I would consider the tires as well as the wheel before investing in the rims

A 13x7 is the limit for a 185/60 tire. An 8” rim would require a 205.

One generally wants the same brand and model front and rear. Although 205/60s are available through BF Goodrich they don’t offer a 185/60

Chris,

Yes, the price is for 4 wheels. But you will have to check the price of shipping from Europe. It could be a killer... I recently found an interesting deal in France, but when I got the shipping quote, I backed-up.

If you are willing to deal with an oversea order, take you time to check other sites. Like autobelle.it, kijiji.it , eBay.de or leboncoin.fr

Renault 5 turbo and Simca wheels are also 4x98

Good luck!

I found those wheels last year on Alibaba, but it was the manufacturer's ad. I had to buy 100 wheels minimum. I dont have room for 23 more Xs, so I had to pass.

I think they are really nice looking Chris. If you can get a set you will have bragging rights. Good luck.

Great looking style. The sizes are desired by many X'ers but like Pete said, it's not practical for tires. And I totally agree the cost with shipping puts them out of the range of reality in my opinion.

I found those wheels last year on Alibaba
Pretty much all listings on Alibaba are from manufacturers and require large orders. It is intended for wholesale businesses. However there is a sister site called "AliExpress" that is intended for retail sales and offers things individually or in small quantities. Some of the same listings on Alibaba are also offered on AliExpress, so see if the same item can be had there. Shipping from China is very cheap, so if they offer them in sets of two or four it might be a good deal.

Great looking style. The sizes are desired by many X'ers but like Pete said, it's not practical for tires. And I totally agree the cost with shipping puts them out of the range of reality in my opinion.

Pretty much all listings on Alibaba are from manufacturers and require large orders. It is intended for wholesale businesses. However there is a sister site called "AliExpress" that is intended for retail sales and offers things individually or in small quantities. Some of the same listings on Alibaba are also offered on AliExpress, so see if the same item can be had there. Shipping from China is very cheap, so if they offer them in sets of two or four it might be a good deal.
My one experience with AliExpress was excellent. I bought a clone of an OEM carburetor adjusting tool for my backpack blower that was not allowed to be sold in the US by the EPA and CARB. The tool I got was excellent quality and the cost including shipping was under $3.00. I'm certain my blower is polluting much less by being able to adjust the carb - not sure what those agencies were thinking.

I've used AliExpress quite a bit. Little things that aren't critical and I don't want to spend a lot on. Many of the products offered are actually the same merchandise they make for big name companies here, but offered at a fraction of the cost here. Not sure how that works with the various companies involved, but I've found some amazing deals on excellent products. And their shipping rates are ridiculously low.

I've personally run through my share of supporters and nah-sayers on the topic of unconventional wheel and tire combos.

My advice is that if this is the basic design of the wheel you have always envisioned you dream X1/9 to have, and you are willing to invest the money and time & research to make them work; go for it and say **** all. If not; there are probably better options out there. GL.

Back