Fiats for sale in canada

Chris in Canada

True Classic
Don’t know if anyone on here has seen his ads, but there is a local guy here that keeps advertising fiat projects for sale. Has 5 or 6 x’s and old 500’s, 128’s,abarth ritmo , 124’s,told me he has a “problem” lol!!! I think 25 plus cars!! Has some here in Toronto and a big place in st Catherine’s. Was easy to talk to. Says buy or trade?? He’s on kijiji

I've seen those ads as well and he has been advertising for quite a while. Any idea on his asking prices? Is he reasonable?

Brian

I've seen those ads as well and he has been advertising for quite a while. Any idea on his asking prices? Is he reasonable?

Brian
I think if you showed up with cash in hand??? I’m kind of the same way! Too many people ask for your best price and don’t show.

This is how "pleasant" Steve is to deal with. He has a transmission core that I am interested in. It was removed from a vehicle, condition unknown and not stored very well by the previous owner. I made an offer, and this is how he responds.

He sold that '74 already.

upload_2019-3-18_12-42-44.png

This is how "pleasant" Steve is to deal with. He has a transmission core that I am interested in. It was removed from a vehicle, condition unknown and not stored very well by the previous owner. I made an offer, and this is how he responds.

He sold that '74 already.

Strange??I texted him looking for a motor ‘cuz I thought mine was pooched( dead cylinder) He advised me to check valve clearance/shims and that’s what it was!! Told me $1500 for a parts car before asking what my issue was (no compression!) i’ve Texted him a couple of times trying to arrange a viewing of another X and he hasn’t cussed me out!! Just saying!!
View attachment 20526

I have seen 6 in St. Catharines Ontario, only 1 left outside and it is about ready for the crusher. I did take some pictures of it, really rough.

TonyK.

Grimsby Ontario Canada.

Back