A New Xwebber to the X1/9 Family

Tavalin

Florida Mike (again)
My wife and I welcomed a new addition to our family Sunday morning, Oliver, 7 lbs 6 oz and is very healthy. He is the newest member to the X1/9 family. Gary is ecstatic to have baby Oliver as a brother.
Now, to put a wrench in his hands as a chew ring... lol
Sorry Matt, the fuel injectors you currently have on sale will have to wait. Oliver’s copay took all of the car savings.
Oh well...

DD81049C-AC5A-4F1E-BA6A-30D97122EBED.jpeg

Congrats Mike. I see a targa bar mounted child seat in Oliver's future. Although big brother might fight for that spot.

Congrats Mike. I see a targa bar mounted child seat in Oliver's future. Although big brother might fight for that spot.
JimD,
Wouldn’t be easier to add a luggage rack to the trunk and then use cargo straps to lock the car seat in?
That’s what I am thinking...lol
Oh, btw, the hospital gives us a celebratory dinner and they left the beverage section open... I wrote in Jack on the rocks for me and lemonade for my beautiful wife. The doctor came in to discuss the order and told me she doesn’t think they have lemonade... no that there is funny.
Oliver will go home tomorrow morning. Can’t wait to be back in our home with our new addition. Uber Eats will be getting a lot of business from us for a while.
I will be back in full mode in about week. I do need new injectors so Matt, please keep them on sale...please, please. And could you offer up some Italian diapers, too? I think it would be cool to have the Bertone emblem on Oliver’s diapers.
Anyway, rambling too much... brain wants to shut down now.
Thanks everyone,
Mike

Not looking forward to the discussions on best method for changing diapers in the workplace forum. I think cloth versus disposable once caused a big row on a VW forum.

Glad everyone is doing well.

Wouldn’t be easier to add a luggage rack to the trunk and then use cargo straps to lock the car seat in?
Duct tape is all you need; no baby seats, racks, straps necessary...just tape him to the hood. And the same tape along with a cork works well in place of diapers.
Congratulations to a proud papa, enjoy it!

Duct tape is all you need; no baby seats, racks, straps necessary...just tape him to the hood. And the same tape along with a cork works well in place of diapers.
Congratulations to a proud papa, enjoy it!
Dr. Jeff,
You are on to something. Mount the car seat up front in the frunk. Then I could keep an eye on Oliver better. Then 100mph tape should do the trick.
I still think diapers would be best instead of a cork. If not installed and tape correctly then the mess would be monumental.
Again, thanks everyone. This is why I consider everyone here family. A rare X 1/9 family.
Mike

Back