Someone buy this before I do. 124 Sport Coupe - $500

Just dropped him an email; he's here in town. Just checked my bank balance...

Just dropped him an email; he's here in town. Just checked my bank balance...
Thanks Jeff. I really did not want to drive up from Medford for it. Even if it is only parts, just in the picture there is more the $500. Good deal. Hopefully it turns into a good runner.

It was 6 hours old when I saw it and msgd him; I got a call back in about an hour; he'd already arranged a showing with someone, and would get back to me if it were still available.
That showing was for 5 PM, it's 5:40 now, they may still be talking.
He also has a '71 and another '72.
Turns out to be someone I'm acquainted with already; I'll be getting with him for parts later.

Edit: The car didn't sell today; I'll be able to see it Saturday.

Last edited:
Good luck, Jeff! I wanna see more of your existing Coupe in the front engine/rear drive forum. I miss that car, hope its safe & dry...

I'll try Chad, kinda hard for me, I'm used to working in a vacuum, so to speak.
I'm not really all that interested in another car (I have 6 right now) but the connection to another local sufferer of our affliction (you know, Italian car nut) is very valuable.

I'll try Chad, kinda hard for me, I'm used to working in a vacuum, so to speak.
I'm not really all that interested in another car (I have 6 right now) but the connection to another local sufferer of our affliction (you know, Italian car nut) is very valuable.
Hey Jeff. If you think this is actually a good for fixing back up and you don't want it, let me know. I can always put it in storage for awhile until I have time for it.

If you think this is actually a good for fixing back up and you don't want it, let me know. I can always put it in storage for awhile until I have time for it
Will do Eric, I'll take pictures to bring back; I'm really more interested in parts for my blue one (see current avatar).

I actually bought this car as a partner with Darin a while back and he is now selling it for half what we paid...I DID snag the dual 40s however so as far as I know the engine has no intake or carb...

It is pretty rust free but not entirely.

I met with Darin for parts for my coupe, but not at the location where this car was, unfortunately.

Ad says parts status, so probably a title thing. George's statement about carbs and intake, plus Darin's that the head is off, may throw a wet blanket on the sale, but $500 is a pretty low buy-in. I'd consider it if I hadn't already committed to the blue one (and been given the Maserati).

If I could figure out a way to get it back here besides driving a box truck across from there to here I would buy it. When a car doesn’t run most haulers won’t deal with it.

Sigh

Back