Recent lurker, new Scorpion owner #1553 restomod

Thanks for the encouragement Darin. The smoke from the fires should be mostly gone this week and I'll produce another episode. Otherwise it'll be me with a filter mask breathing like Darth Vader into the camera...

...maybe be that would be considered an improvement in production value to the viewer.

Great video of your work. You have made an enormous amount of progress since I've seen the car. The current ride height looks like it would go well with hooking up the 4WD on the transaxle!

Mmm, I ended up doing the same thing, following the old link.

Nice bike, looks cool with the mods you came up with.

Sounds like a busy year, I know the feeling :) Congrats on getting it into the can, now the real fun begins: distribution.

Some nice tips there on the plastic repairs. Hopefully getting more air back there will satisfy that monster you put in there :) That is a beast of an engine that will be humming along right over your right shoulder, literally.

An unusual entrance I must say :D

Thanks for putting up the link, Don! I get forgetful in my dotage...:D

Thanks Karl, I am now editing the film so, yeah, I need to think about my distribution strategy along with that whole process. I need at least 3 other clones of myself at the moment...

Hah! Thanks for the post brother, no clones yet although a lot of people keep telling me I look just like someone they know...

The update is that we've moved into a new house and I'm making a nice place in the two car garage for the Lancia. Gotta bring it down soon and shoot a new video...

Update for my bald friend, Janis!

And anyone else with time to spare :D
Glad you made another episode. It is looking like a real car now (at least from the rear which is all I saw). That trans hanging out the back looks real badass. Nice job on the ultralight lid support. Also, congrats on the new home.

That was fun.

I was wondering if it was going to become the shift rod or the prop rod. Either one would be a good use of the material.

Congrats on the new house, hopefully some form of distribution for the film and making progress on the car. I have done very little of late beyond working too much, tearing out my kitchen, dealing with flipper people wasting my time (and I theirs) and some other family minutiae of my daughter graduating high school.

Looking forward to seeing what else comes from your way.

All the best and thanks for removing another golf club from circulation, they are dangerous things underwritten by us all: http://revisionisthistory.com/episodes/11-a-good-walk-spoiled (which aside from the commercials is a very entertaining pod cast, along with the rest from Mr Gladwell)

at first I tought it could be shifting rod
at second I didn’t tought
but when You was with it behind Lancia I knew it, because saw bonnet and stick :D ..lightweight
inspiring video, without sarcasm

Ok guys, I am finishing up the Lancia video but true-to-form, I got a bit carried away with my intro video. So I decided to post it as a standalone until I get the other part done.

Back