1978 Fiat 128 Rally For Sale (project car)

Joe S.

Daily Driver
Here is a 2 door Fiat 128 Rally for sale. The car has surface rust and some thin spots but overall the chassis is in good shape. It is a Rally so it has the Rally specific interior including the dash mounted tach. There in no engine in the car. I have the block if you want it. Also, the Panasport wheels in the photos do not come with the car.....it has a set of regular steel wheels with good tires.

Car is located in Connecticut and I'm asking $600.

IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

I thought that looked familiar, I've read your build thread in GRM. I see you found another in better condition! :cool:

I'd take it but it's a bit far for me. GLWS!

looks a lot like my old car, except mine didn't have the rust. 97 hp at the ground made it a lot of fun to drive. Used to chase motorcycles on mountain roads with my yellow box.

I just did a new production run of stickers, and I now have both of the stickers you see on this car in stock.

I'm upping my meds to fight this off. Didn't help when Todd offered to go with me to get it.
Facilitators are not really your best friends.
At the posted price I'm confused as to whey it wasn't sold within hours after the posting.

I'm upping my meds to fight this off. Didn't help when Todd offered to go with me to get it.
Facilitators are not really your best friends.
At the posted price I'm confused as to whey it wasn't sold within hours after the posting.
Come get it!

Not for me, of course, but some pics of the interior would be nice. Interior bits are a real pain to get for 128s.

Not for me, of course, but some pics of the interior would be nice. Interior bits are a real pain to get for 128s.
The interior is fairly complete. The trim on the steering column is missing (comes with a new ignition switch) and soem of the the stitching on the seats has split (see photos)....
IMG_E8477.jpg

IMG_E8479.jpg

IMG_E8481.jpg

IMG_E8482.jpg

IMG_E8486.jpg

IMG_8485.jpg

IMG_8484.jpg

IMG_8480.jpg

IMG_8478.jpg

Back