1987 Bertone X1/9 - Fully Refurbished

Midwest-Bayless is proud to offer this beautiful 1987 Bertone X1/9. Monochrome black, it has 48K miles, and has just undergone a full mechanical and cosmetic refurbishment.

This car is sold.

It runs, shifts, drives and looks like new.

Click This Link For A Full Write-Up

87X-Black-A.jpg

87X-Black-B.jpg

87X-Black-E.jpg

87X-Black-D.jpg

It is available for sale at $18,500 or highest offer. Please contact directly by email or phone for any questions.

+01 614-784-8870 / mad.matt@midwest-bayless.com

Last edited:
Yes automotive gentrification is indeed occurring with the X1/9, 124 Spider and other desirable 70s/80s Fiat model of cars. This car needs nothing, it was a rust free example to start with, has had all preventative maintenance handled, etc. and is cosmetically excellent. Let the discussions commence. :)

Last edited:
Hello,

My compliments for this beautiful and perfect X 1/9.
Original as Bertone designed, there is no more needed for the eyes to see and enjoy……….
This makes me happy, Matt GREAT work
All X 1/9 friends in the USA can be happy with you

Saluti from the Netherlands,

Henk Martens

Did they stop using the leather-covered shift knob for '87? My '86 came with one (leather gone, of course).

The foam in the OE shifter tends to distort over time. I have mine which is distended by the pressure from the O ring that goes around the outside of the part. It is a nice shifter handle.

I have the black OE sphere on my cars as I prefer a smaller shift knob.

That is one fine car.

Yes automotive gentrification is indeed occurring with the X1/9, 124 Spider and other desirable 70s/80s Fiat model of cars. This car needs nothing, it was a rust free example to start with, has had all preventative maintenance handled, etc. and is cosmetically excellent. Let the discussions commence. :)
Great car Matt… Who will be the future lucky owner… Xweb member? I Hope.

--> Bob Brown. That a great car for you Bob, for replacing the Queen.

I saw this car today when I took mine (its twin) in for service. It looks just as beautiful in person as it does in the pictures. The new owner is lucky.

Back