The "Name That Part" game thread

Both the red and blue engine lids seem to be sport coupe items, and the red lid is in great shape. The blue lid (besides the aforementioned bent corner) will need the inner brace and air scoops tacked down.

Both engine lids are for the earlier 850 Coupe, not the later 850 Sport Coupe. The air scoops are bolted onto the underside of the engine lid, not welded.

I'm not sure to which 850 the rear body panel belongs.

It belongs on my car if it's in good shape, which it looks to be (ie: I'm interested in buying it!). :)

The door card that was visible appears to be black, but I need to clean off the dust to be sure. I haven't checked whether the trim on the inner door is chromed metal or plastic, yet. I'm sure you'll all identify even more in here :)

If it's black, that's what Gil (myredracer) is looking for.

The rear seat cushion shown sitting on top of the tractor is the bottom "seat" cushion, the one leaning against the red door is the upper cushion (seat back).

Been offline for a bit (I spent 5 days in the ICU last week, the first 2.5days on a ventilator - anaphylactic bee sting reaction). I only yesterday started to begin feeling like my old self, again. My outside activities are pretty restricted now until the first frost hits here (all the stinging insects are going nuts around here...making their "last hurrahs" for the season, I guess), but I should get around to posting some pics of some of the parts cleaned up and put them in the FSW area, or messaging those directly who have expressed interest so far, too.

Been offline for a bit (I spent 5 days in the ICU last week, the first 2.5days on a ventilator - anaphylactic bee sting reaction). I only yesterday started to begin feeling like my old self, again. My outside activities are pretty restricted now until the first frost hits here (all the stinging insects are going nuts around here...making their "last hurrahs" for the season, I guess), but I should get around to posting some pics of some of the parts cleaned up and put them in the FSW area, or messaging those directly who have expressed interest so far, too.
A ventilator? Glad to hear you're okay.

Bee stings are definitely serious for some folks and very painful. I used to be very allergic in my younger days but isn't as bad now. I carry an Epipen when we travel around, injectable epinephrine. Few years ago I got stung on the lip after a wasp flew into a can of beer sitting on a patio table - lip puffed up like a balloon. Now I always cover any kind of drink when outside. Wasps aren't as bad this year probably because the spring/summer has been a fair bit cooler/wetter than normal.

Back