Parts available

Dean Scharer

True Classic
Post removed. I am sorry I did not post prices. I had no idea what anything was worth. Just wanted to help others.

Last edited:
Here's my unsolicited testimonial that Dean is a very nice guy who's easy to work with. I've bought parts from him in person, shaken his hand, and kept in touch. Solid guy.

I'll second what Chad said, Dean helped me out with a crank pulley a bit ago though I haven't met him in person yet. Dean, I still owe you lunch whenever my engine is finally finished and the car is driving again.

any rear calipers? I just sheared the bleed screws off both of my rear calipers, thanks!
I am not a Scorpion owner so I'm not sure, but I believe the rear calipers are different from those on the X1/9? Don't the Scorpion ones have a larger piston? Or are they the same and you could use X1/9 items?

I'm looking for the following, if you have them:

• the passenger side a pillar air duct
  • the passenger side roof catch (if this is a '76...not sure what year yours is...the roof mechanisms are different between '76 and '77).
  • both roof tangs that slide into the latches mounted on the car (again, if '76).
  • a nice set of black seatbelts if you have any. Mine pretty worn.
  • driver's side rear side window outer plastic trim/surround, if in good condition
tJ

I'd be interested in a 55amp bosch alternator for an '81 X w/o AC - mine just died today. Also, would like to go bumperless so looking for the front grill & spoiler from a '75-'78. I could pick up the parts saving you the effort of shipping.

I'd be interested in a 55amp bosch alternator for an '81 X w/o AC - mine just died today. Also, would like to go bumperless so looking for the front grill & spoiler from a '75-'78. I could pick up the parts saving you the effort of shipping.

Check the forum this is posted in, Dean is advertising X1/20 (Scorpion) parts, not X1/9.

Pete

Check the forum this is posted in, Dean is advertising X1/20 (Scorpion) parts, not X1/9.

Pete

I moved the post to the FS&W earlier today Pete. "For sale" threads do not belong in the model sub-forums. The mod team should be moving all for sale posts to FS&W, somehow Dean's thread was overlooked for a while. All items for sale on Xweb should be posted in FS&W regardless of what Fiat they are for and all items for sale on Xweb require an asking price. Dean chose to remove his list rather than add prices.

I moved the post to the FS&W earlier today Pete. "For sale" threads do not belong in the model sub-forums. The mod team should be moving all for sale posts to FS&W, somehow Dean's thread was overlooked for a while. All items for sale on Xweb should be posted in FS&W regardless of what Fiat they are for and all items for sale on Xweb require an asking price. Dean chose to remove his list rather than add prices.

Thanks Jim, I always wondered what the guideline was there (sub-forum vs FSW). I apologize for not realizing the post had been moved to FSW and butting in. :oops:

Pete

Back