Cars and Coffee Kingston ON

B0b

Daily Driver
Just wondering if there are any X owners in the Kingston area who might be interested in a get-together.
Maybe after the holidays, without our toys, just to meet and greet and chat.
Then with toys once spring arrives.

Just wondering if there are any X owners in the Kingston area who might be interested in a get-together.
Maybe after the holidays, without our toys, just to meet and greet and chat.
Then with toys once spring arrives.

There sure are! My old race car is in Kingston now, and the new owner has a street X1/9 as well. There are several members here that live in your area (I'm a bit far to join )

They'll chime in if the see your post!

I just saw this post. I’m in Cambridge but would love to get together for cars and coffee. I went to one put on by hagerty last summer near Toronto. It was awesome! Does the Toronto chapter of fiat club of America usually have events in the summer??

I went to one put on by hagerty last summer near Toronto. It was awesome! Does the Toronto chapter of fiat club of America usually have events in the summer??

Hi Mike! I met you that weekend, and I took many pictures of your car! :) - So yes, there are a few interesting events held by the Toronto chapter of FCA. I'll keep you posted with more information as the dates come closer.

Cheers!

Hi Mike! I met you that weekend, and I took many pictures of your car! :) - So yes, there are a few interesting events held by the Toronto chapter of FCA. I'll keep you posted with more information as the dates come closer.

Cheers!
That’s great! Can’t wait!
I thought that was you!

I won't have an X on the road, but normally I would be up for it. I'm in Waterdown (Hamilton)

We can all just park a spot away from each other in one of the many empty parking lots. All we need is a timer, walk to the next car on the buzzer, take notes and then go home and chat here about all the cars!

We can all just park a spot away from each other in one of the many empty parking lots. All we need is a timer, walk to the next car on the buzzer, take notes and then go home and chat here about all the cars!
Lol!!! Don’t tempt me!!
Just found out my plant will be in shutdown for another three weeks!!!
Perhaps we all meet and just drive our cars 6 feet’s away from each other! :D

Back