Official Member Car Picture Thread

I love those wheels! Excellent choice! What are they??
MOMO. Not my first choice, but they were on the car when I bought it and are very nice wheels
DSC_0320 (2).JPG
DSC_0330 (1).JPG

I have similar wheels, the Octavo made by 100+ in England. I did choose them.
IMG_1251.JPG

Italian made Momo Antares, to be exact. Some where silver, others anthracite with a silver rim. I also had some of these in the past. Momo was a really popular brand in Québec. Our large population of Italian origin may have help!

First post. Here is the car on fresh coil overs. And a photo shop of the possible wheels. Just picked it up in August and lots planed for it. So far full updated wiring, and all LEDs, Steering wheel, coil overs, sway bars, bumper delete with CF bumperettes coming, front spoiler done with new grill and custom badging all done. Lots to come.

CD66--.jpg
d6558786-b2ad-4d9b-823f-de6607a401a3.jpg
af5f7d67-f07e-4184-b908-d51f4fe2fac0.jpg
fcc14b66-1a46-4e3c-80a5-4e618179a456.jpg

Beautiful color combos there, I have these wheels and I was recently wondering what they'd look like in that pale gold. Thanks!

p.s. You now must post a build thread. (I don't make the rules I just [slowly] follow them)

Looks Fantastic! Congrats!
Thanks Tom.
Beautiful color combos there, I have these wheels and I was recently wondering what they'd look like in that pale gold. Thanks!

p.s. You now must post a build thread. (I don't make the rules I just [slowly] follow them)

Thanks. Do you have the4 15x7 ET20 versions? I was wondering how they fit? I was just about to order with the BBK. And where is the best place to start posting a Build thread. This will not be a long build. I don't have the patience for long multi year builds. Hoping to have the car done for May.

Yeah, got mine from Allison's Automotive:
https://allisonsautomotive.com/coll...products/sportiva_wheels_cd_66_replica_silver
I am still building my car so I haven't empirical experience with them yet. Also I've got a Lancia Scorpion so my car's track is wider by a few inches with different fenders...https://xwebforums.com/forum/index....new-scorpion-owner-1553-restomod.28514/page-6

With respect to your project I think the workshop forum here would be ideal. I bet others would be very interested in hearing how you've gotten to where you're at. That's a very clean low profile X.

My car - a 1970 RHD 124 Familiare. This car is fitted with the S motor - 1438cc OHV.

The body is rust free but the car is mechanically a bit sad. I'm currently sorting through the issues.

Attachments

• Fiat 124 Wagon 6.jpg
    Fiat 124 Wagon 6.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 118
5218FDBE-D61F-40A2-8ABB-15148014E151.jpeg
Hi everyone.
I’m new to the form, but definitely not new to Fiat’s. My dad’s first new cars when he came to Canada were a 1974 Fiat 128 special (5 door hatch (maroon)) and then a 1980 Fiat Strada (again a 5 door hatch (metallic green)), which became my first car! I remember as 11 yr old kid going to pick up the new Strada from Trento motors in Woodbridge, and sitting in a brand new 1981 X1/9. I also remember the sales guy saying, “ maybe one day you’ll own one”, and now 39 yrs later I finally do!
Looking forward on getting to work on this baby!

Oh the interior definitely needs some work, I think the hardest thing is going to be sourcing out the blue interior.

First post. Here is the car on fresh coil overs. And a photo shop of the possible wheels. Just picked it up in August and lots planed for it. So far full updated wiring, and all LEDs, Steering wheel, coil overs, sway bars, bumper delete with CF bumperettes coming, front spoiler done with new grill and custom badging all done. Lots to come.

View attachment 27782 View attachment 27784 View attachment 27785 View attachment 27786
I love the color combo, but even more, the stance. This car looks to be in motion just standing there. It looks eager. Very nice indeed.

My '74 X when it turned 50K miles this summer. It's a very late '74 that's identical to my very first car ever (which was a very early '74) except this one is Medium Green. My first was red... Here in central Illinois we'd call this one John Deere green... ;)
View attachment 27265

I picked up a 79 with the exact same wheels a few months ago. I love them and they are super light.

Back