"You Have One Unheard Message..."

Dan Sarandrea (Phila)

Waitin' On Parts...
[Mike Manley, CEO of FCA, sees he has missed a call....taps phone app and dials voicemail]

"You have one unheard message, first unheard message:

"Hello, FCA? This is Toyota, we're texting you a pic of the 2024 MR2. If you want to collaborate like you did with Mazda on the Miata/124, call us back!"

[Taps Messaging app]

"Hey yo, 2024 MR2, wanna hook up? Itz electric. LMK"
2024-toyota-mr2-render-1561048852.jpg

[Taps Contacts, Send Message]

"Ciao Marcello, sono Mike Manley di FCA. Ho ricevuto il tuo numero da John Elkann.

Ecco l'accordo. Stiamo collaborando con la Toyota su una nuova 2 posti a motore centrale che chiameremo X1 / 9, ma è un disastro orribile di un design. Brutto figlio di puttana bastardo! Sei l'unico che conosciamo che può far sembrare bello. Giovanni inviandoti un assegno in bianco, ti preghiamo di rispedire una bella macchina. Grazie!"

Last edited:
It looks to me like the winner of the "How many disjointed folds, creases and bumps can you put on a frog-faced car?" contest.:(

I see an air intake behind the door glass that should be added to Dr. Jeff's collection.
The only thing that I see that I think should be changed is the upside down L shaped bumper? that is sticking out of the front fender. Not sure what that is.

Back