1977 X1/9 For Sale-BaT

Tavalin

Florida Mike (again)
Trolling through Bring a Trailer I saw this 1977 Fiat X1/9. Looks beautiful and no relation to the seller.
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1977-fiat-x1-9-2/

Just thought some of yous guys might like to see it or purchase it. Looks to be in wonderful condition.

I found the driver side mirror to be odd and there wasn’t a window washer fluid reservoir in the frunk. Oh, and the MWB parts lists was cool. Those packing lists are all too familiar.

Enjoy,
Mike

Last edited:
Trolling through Bring a Trailer I saw this 1977 Fiat X1/9. Looks beautiful and no relation to the seller.
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1977-fiat-x1-9-2/

Just thought some of yous guys might like to see it or purchase it. Looks to be in wonderful condition.

I found the driver side mirror to be odd and there wasn’t a window washer fluid reservoir in the frunk. Oh, and the MWB parts lists was cool. Those packing lists are all too familiar.

Enjoy,
Mike
That looks like a factory mirror or replica. The early cars used a water bag in the driver side headlight compartment for the washers.

Hey Mike,

Maybe you saw it here first??? :p:D:cool::);) Peter beat you by a few days.

It is amazing to see the air pump and associated equipment still present. That stuff usually disappears over the years. I suppose it remained because this is a CA car that isn't 1975 or older. It is an extremely clean looking example, but it's brown. ;)

Hey Mike,

Maybe you saw it here first??? :p:D:cool::);) Peter beat you by a few days.

It is amazing to see the air pump and associated equipment still present. That stuff usually disappears over the years. I suppose it remained because this is a CA car that isn't 1975 or older. It is an extremely clean looking example, but it's brown. ;)
JimD,
Yes he did. story of my life... day late, a dollar I couldn’t get from my wife. :p
Mike

No way lol I was the highest bidder on that auction. Reserve not met, unfortunately. Wanted to take those beautifully colored seats home with me. Oh and the rest of the car too I guess.

No way lol I was the highest bidder on that auction. Reserve not met, unfortunately. Wanted to take those beautifully colored seats home with me. Oh and the rest of the car too I guess.

Welcome to Xweb Dine!

Welcome to Xweb Dine!
Cheers Jim! Glad to be part of this community. Had no idea when I first saw an X1/9 and fell in love with it that there was literally an entire society for the car. Can't wait til my X gets here. Only a couple weeks of waiting, but I got a feeling that time is gonna pass reallllll slow.

Cheers Jim! Glad to be part of this community. Had no idea when I first saw an X1/9 and fell in love with it that there was literally an entire society for the car. Can't wait til my X gets here. Only a couple weeks of waiting, but I got a feeling that time is gonna pass reallllll slow.

Wait, what? Did you get this car, or another one?

Welcome to Xweb, btw! And you should be familiar with the site motto: "Pictures, or it never happened."

Wait, what? Did you get this car, or another one?

Welcome to Xweb, btw! And you should be familiar with the site motto: "Pictures, or it never happened."

No, he was asking a little much and I think him and his son decided to keep it in hopes of appreciation. He did say that he might still give it up for the reserve so hopefully she circulates soon. I ended up getting one that was listed on Hemmings, guy named Dan. And I was not aware of that motto thanks for the heads up! Should I post the listing pics? It isn't here yet, Courrier says March 4-9th. Should I post them then?

No, he was asking a little much and I think him and his son decided to keep it in hopes of appreciation. He did say that he might still give it up for the reserve so hopefully she circulates soon. I ended up getting one that was listed on Hemmings, guy named Dan. And I was not aware of that motto thanks for the heads up! Should I post the listing pics? It isn't here yet, Courrier says March 4-9th. Should I post them then?

I was half joking about the site motto, but it is true we love pictures. Sure, post up the listing pics! No need to wait for the car to arrive.

I was half joking about the site motto, but it is true we love pictures. Sure, post up the listing pics! No need to wait for the car to arrive.
Key word half. And hell yeah, I was hoping you'd say that. Here are the pics! Also coming with extra tires, and a rally light bar.

Attachments

• InteriorX.jpg
    InteriorX.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 35
  • X Ass.jpg
    X Ass.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 36
  • X engine.jpg
    X engine.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 37
  • X beauty.jpg
    X beauty.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 37
  • X.jpg
    X.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 35
Key word half. And hell yeah, I was hoping you'd say that. Here are the pics! Also coming with extra tires, and a rally light bar.
We kinda know this car. It has been for sale frequently over the last few years. I have seen it in person a couple times and it seems pretty solid. If you follow the link you can see some pictures I have of the car from the 2016 MWB Open Huuse in Columbus, Oh and the 2011 FFO in Nashville, Tn.

Back