850 Coupe and Spider USA Factory parts books in PDF

That's great! Took me a long time to find a hard copy when I was looking years ago.

Is the first one an original factory catalog? I have an an original hard copy and wondering it it's the same? I'm looking for a part that doesn't show up in either catalog.

Is the first one an original factory catalog? I have an an original hard copy and wondering it it's the same? I'm looking for a part that doesn't show up in either catalog.

Yes, it is 70 or 71 USA model Page 1 is the scan of the cover, with all the detail of model, year. Both scans are Gregg's factory manuals. I scanned them in 600 dpi from the original.'

Hi Gill

These are factory books, please keep in mind they are for the second series “Sport” models with the 903 motor and facelift.

i would love to see your Coupe someday, the border has to open first.

Gregg

Hi Gill

These are factory books, please keep in mind they are for the second series “Sport” models with the 903 motor and facelift.

i would love to see your Coupe someday, the border has to open first.

Gregg
Yeah, the virus and the border thing... It sure has messed up our car hobby in many ways. Could be a looong time before it gets reopened at the rate things are going on the US side. You'd have to come here in your coupe tho!

Not much to do these days except stay home and work on my 1300/124 project. SAD! :)

Which part is it that you're wanting to look up?
What is this bracket on the pass. side wheel well for ('66 coupe)? There is a corresponding hole in the black plastic liner. I assume it needs to be painted the exterior body color?

Attachments

• DSCF1641_LI (3).jpg
    DSCF1641_LI (3).jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 163
What is this bracket on the pass. side wheel well for ('66 coupe)? There is a corresponding hole in the black plastic liner. I assume it needs to be painted the exterior body color?

That bracket holds up the outer end of the under-dash parcel tray. Normally painted body color.

Back