X1/9s Next to Other Vehicles

I have a pic of my old one next to a 69 bug. The bug looked like a monster truck in my memories but now I can't fine the pic!

1613355337012.jpeg

Glad he saw me, and didn't park in my spot wit me in it.:oops:
lol. I actually got cut off on the freeway (well, I assumed Big Billy in his behemoth couldn’t see me, so I was prepared) because yeah, the guy’s mirrors were so high off the ground I was under his field of vision.....

This photo gives off perfect Eastern European vibes; I love it. Those wheels look great with that color against the gray sky/background. This is one of my favorite X builds--it looks straight out of a cyberpunk '80s film.

This photo gives off perfect Eastern European vibes; I love it. Those wheels look great with that color against the gray sky/background. This is one of my favorite X builds--it looks straight out of a cyberpunk '80s film.
That is one of the last places in the city's centre where cars can be parked for free that's why it looks how it looks :D . There is usually one or none free spot. Park free zone is about 20 minutes from by walking.

While all those other Bertone cars (I won't try to name them all and ruin @JNewm's challenge) are beautiful, I still think if you look at all of them the X1/9 is the smallest and most practical of all the cars shown. And in the spirit of this thread, the only car that is smaller than the production X1/9 might be the Autobianchi Runabout!

(OK - I'd love to have a Stratos Zero in my garage. Amazing...)

Back