New Abarth Spider

Coupefan

True Classic
i saw a white one last night. Finally, first one on the road that I've seen. The unfortunate part? The kid driving it looked like he just got his license. Teenage boys and sports cars....

i saw a white one last night. Finally, first one on the road that I've seen. The unfortunate part? The kid driving it looked like he just got his license. Teenage boys and sports cars....

I know, we are a happy bunch...the entry level may have changed but the boys never change...

Last night I happened to be right behind the same car and teenage kid. While we initially were side by side, he took another route different than mine, but we both ended up by some soccer fields. I watch him jump out, wearing cleats (how can you drive in those?). And not just any set, but the same $200+ pair my son was eyeing and hounding me with...I recognize the color scheme, and hey, I used to play up until a few years ago myself....Sorry, the $20 pair is just fine, they make you play just as well as the overpriced set. The good news is he hasn't crashed it yet, it seems intact. The bad news is he doesn't seem to be very concerned with keeping it clean. There was more dirt and bird poop on it than any other car I've seen on the road this week. Looking at the area, his overpriced soccer shoes and the car, I can only conclude he comes from money and figures he has but to ask for a replacement. Pity how he treats the car.

Back